"okay, how about we take turns then?" zyaire suggested, leaning in closer to the younger's face.

"ok, we can do that then." kaizen shrugged as he eyed the older. they held eye contact for a while, zyaire admired kaizen's beautiful face.

"yo pretty ass." zyaire smiled, leaning over the console and kissing kaizen. kaizen grabbed zyaire's hand and placed it on his neck, zyaire gripping it softly.

"hey, hey, hey, we supposed to be beating ass right now." kaizen paused.

"you right, my fault, but after this we fuckin'." zyaire nodded his head as he let go of kaizen's neck.

"ouuu, bet." kaizen cheesing as they got out the car. heads turned as kaizen and zyaire approached jaz's apartment door.

"aye, bitch!" zyaire yelled as he approached jaz's front door where cameron and his friend was hanging around.

"i was waitin' on y'all bitch asses." cameron smiled as he pulled off his jacket.

"what you doin' outside ha' apartment, slime." kaizen asked him.

"this ain't got shit to do with y'all—" cameron's homeboy mugged the couple, watching in disgust as zyaire's hand rested on kaizen's waist.

"yes the fuck it do. y'all bitch asses sittin' outside a female house, threatening ha' n shit. what the fuck is wrong with y'all?" zyaire interrupted him.

"ian hearin' shit from no faggot." cameron spoke,

kaizen's eyebrows raised as him and zyaire looked at each other in surprise.

"wasn't you just finna have a mental breakdown at the arcade cause you found out that we was together?" zyaire asked, clearly confused.

"what he talkin' bout, cam?" his homeboy, desmond, asked turning around and looking at him.

"whole time y'all don't even realize y'all own homeboy gay." kaizen chuckled humorously.

"ion know what the fuck he talkin' bout." cameron lied, though he was clearly getting nervous.

"y'all bitch ass niggas lame as hell fa' tryna lie on my homeboy!" desmond tried to stand up for him by walking up and pushing kaizen's chest. zyaire's reflexes being quick, he pushed the boy back.

"mane, wassup." the boy said, putting his fists up.

"youn' want these problems, i swear you don't." zyaire chuckled as he shook his head.

"just get the fuck away from ha place and we good. i really don't wanna whoop y'all ass." kaizen mumbled tiredly, wondering why it was taking them so long to bust a move.

"i do." zyaire looked at the both of them with a smile on his face.

"fuck you, nigga! wassup!?" cameron yelled, pushing kaizen back. flabbergasted, kaizen turned to look at zyaire who was already swinging on the boy.

'well, shit.' kaizen thought as he turned towards his homeboy.

"i wanted to hit him first." kaizen frowned, before he started swinging on his homeboy who was coming towards him. believe it or not, it didn't take them long to beat their asses. hearing an agonizing scream, kaizen looked up to see zyaire pistol whipping the fuck out of cameron.

"everytime i fuckin' catch you, i'ma do you worse than the last time." zyaire told cameron as he hit the boy again.

"man; get off him!" desmond yelled, his voice cracking terribly. kaizen & zyaire busted out laughing, catching everybody off guard.