Her kiss grew more demanding, her hips rocking against him the moment she felt his erection against her body, but he wanted to tease her more. He sat up and away from her so he could see her, exposing her whole body. All of her was his, he lied to himself, as he bent to the lovely task of playing at her nipple with his teeth and tongue. She gasped quietly as he switched breasts. Her body writhed against him, first her hips rising to press against his stomach, then her back arching to push her belly to his chest.

        Her crotch was slippery wet as he stroked her with his fingers, the smell of his seed from last night mixing with her waters. He kissed up to her throat and then nipped at her ear with his teeth. She made his favorite little sound when he did that to her. He stroked her a few times the length of his fingers, her back arching up to press her front fully against him, her breasts crushing against his chest.

        He made the switch on the same rhythm he'd been stroking with his hand, burying his cock balls deep with a single thrust. Alex almost called out, the cry muffled by a fistful of blanket that she crammed against her mouth. Her usual habits and sounds during sex encompassed him, spurring him faster. Her belly tightened and then released, her orgasm happening quickly and the second beginning to coil moments after the first ended. He gripped her shoulder, his arm wrapped around her back, and locked her in place against him as the sex took over his mind and body. Her orgasms rocked him time and again, her legs entwined with his, her screams muffled by the blanket and his shoulder, her free hand thrown back over her head in complete submission to him.

        Mind, heart and body, she was his.

        She peaked fully as his seed spilled, her usual shudder following as he stroked the last of his orgasm deep inside her. He kissed her thoroughly, basking in the way her mouth erased any ability to think. Alex's breasts and ass fit his hands perfectly, her body writhing to meet his caresses, her moans and gasps telling him what she liked. She whimpered as he separated their groins, her hips leaping against him as if trying to hold them together.

        He stayed above her, kissing her mouth and neck, fitting their bodies together under his weight. Her limbs relaxed slowly, her lips responding to his kisses after a moment's delay. She was falling asleep.

        "I love you, Alexandria," he murmured, his lips touching her ear. She nuzzled her cheek against his. He'd rescued her, enslaved her, married her and then given her up, but he couldn't hold to his own promise to leave her.

        "I love you, Ixor," she replied, her voice slurred with sleep so he started moving to lie beside her and her arms and legs wrapped around him. "Don't leave," she pleaded, her eyes fluttering open. She stared up at him, blinking, fear flashing across her features that he might stop being at her side.

        "Never," he assured her, untangling from her limbs and shifting both of them so he could pull her back tightly against his chest.

        Alex fit against him as if her form had been grown for that single purpose. She'd fallen asleep as soon as his arms closed around her. He'd lain awake long after she'd started to softly snore. The knowledge of her father was easy to ignore whenever the promise of sex overcame him, but now that the heat cooled the facts spiraled up and settled coldly in his chest. After her admissions today, those facts weren't the only ones he had.

        The parts of her story that he'd understood had been often confusing, and sometimes the things she'd said now conflicted with what she'd told him either in Bonna during their table-top conversations or on the march the few times they'd spoken. He didn't think she'd been lying to him just now, he was actually certain she'd just laid bare her entire truth, but there were large differences in some things that he thought he'd known before today, and large portions of her story where he hadn't understood a word because she'd spoken in her mother's language.