round two

The drive home was agonizingly slow I was getting horny again and everyone bump in the road made me feel so good i felt his hand get closer and closer to my cunt i feel his thumb rub a slow circle on my clit fuckk~ dont stop please God... Baby relax we are almost there he says.
I feel a finger slip in me GAHHH~ I moan loudly, im so wet the road is bumpy he is fingering me i cant hold back i cum all over his hand he doesn't stop this is making me so horny... Finally we are home when we walk in he pins me agents a wall and kisses me roughly we go over to she couch I'm on my knees I pull down his pants and boxers I put my mouth on his love stick and put as much as I can fit in my mouth and start to bob my head slowly he grabs my hair and starts to push my head down he does it deeper and faster I can taste the bitter sweet sticky hot cum in my mouth I swallow he picks me up and slams me on the bed r- Ron please give it to me i stammer his lips attack mine my panties are already off and im wet from the car ride he outs the tip on my clit and teases me with it nghh~ please baby put it in me. He thrusts in me I throw my head back GAHHH~ I scream RON PLEASE GHH~ I can't stop moaning I've been waiting for this all day and he is showing no mercy he keeps his rhythm i can feel him in my stomach he starts rubbing my clit RON~ I scream i reach my climax and i feel him twich in me. One last time we come together and we lay the rest of the night cuddling he looks at me and says y/n... You know I love you you laugh a little y/n I really do I think I'm in love with you?...