date night

I'm sitting in the booth waiting for my food to be delivered to my table when suddenly I feel a warm hand on my thigh it's his hand my breath becomes shallow he knows what he is doing to me. " Ron stop it" I say frustrated he puts me on his lap and starts to kiss me I let a moan escape from my mouth Ron please I  say with a needy tone on my voice I feel his now hard cock bulge from his pants I gasp lightly as it's huge he walks to the bathroom signaling me to follow him I happily walk with him when we get there he locks the door and practically rips my pants off and starts to lick me just enough to make me go crazy he kisses me forcing me fk taste myself  I moan he says beg me for more darling it droves me crazy when he calls me that p- please give it to me. That's all the invitation he needed he takes off his boxers and I gasp, it's so veiny I think to myself he puts it in my entrance and I can hear under his breath *bloody hell* nghh~ his rhythm speeds up i moan he is pounding me I have tears of pleasure in my eyes i cant hold back any longer, my legs start to shake i hold on for dear life, he keeps going daddy harder i demand he goes faster and with more force than before i have my second orgasm and that sends him over the edge i feel paint my insides  eating my food was agony because I had to wait till we went home for round two...