UNBOTHERED | 000

UNBOTHERED, cast chapter

FRIDAY
4:35 AM
2023

" HEY YALL " isis waved at the live, she had just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so she just went Live.

" I was supposed to wake up at six but I guess not " She shrugged getting under her blanket since it was Cold.

" Hey Nicki, what you doing up? " She laughed seeing Her comment, " I'm probably gonna be on here for a long time since I'm not that tired anymore " She admitted.

" Hey Ddosummer? " She said in a questioning tone, " Or Ddosama " She fixed the error giggling a bit.

" Not you requesting, lemme get you up here babes " She clicked the Allow button seeing DD's face pop up.

" Yo Ice! " He smiled in excitement, " Hey" Isis smiled Dragging the ' Y '

" Where you at? " He asked and she chuckled, " Miami right now " She answered before taking a sip of her Water.

" Me too, I'm tryna see you " Dd mumbled Making Isis blush, " You want me to send you the Lo?" She smirked and he nodded.

" Bet " She smiled before Going to his Dms, she sent him the Lo and he immediately seen it smirking.

" I'm on my way " He left the Live as all the Comments went Crazy.

KAYFLOCK nah I'm better

NICKIMINAJ I see yewww

NATALIENUNN me and baddies be getting along, so they always be singing my songs!!

" Natalie I was not talking about you babes please stop being delusional " Isis shook her head laughing.

She heard a knock on her door making her say bye and End the Live, she got up and walked there, she opened it seeing A smiley Ddosama.

" Baee " He pulled her into a hug sighing at her Aroma, he loved smelling her for some reason.

The two was in a secret relationship, no one knew except they're friends.

That's why she pronounced his name wrong so people wouldn't suspect them, they had to act just to be happy.

" Not gon lie, I needed you to Cuddle with me so I could fall Asleep " She bit her lip letting him in.

" I been knew, you can't sleep without me" He joked making her playfully roll her eyes, she led him upstairs and into Her Pink room.

" Wanna watch Stranger Things? " She asked and he Nodded taking off His shirt leaving him in His black Sweatpants.

He had his hair out in Curls which Isis found Attractive, he was also growing a Mustache which Made him even Finer.

After putting on Netflix Dd laid beside her pulling her closer to him, His face was facing her Back and he had his Arm around her waist.

" Goodnight Baby " Isis mumbled making him Blush, " Night ma " He closed his eyes before drifting off to sleep.

CAST

CAST

ISIS GASTONEIGHTEEN" I'm not worried about her, Imma stay untouched at the end of the day "

ISIS GASTON
EIGHTEEN
" I'm not worried about her, Imma stay untouched at the end of the day "

ISIS GASTONEIGHTEEN" I'm not worried about her, Imma stay untouched at the end of the day "

DAVID REYES
EIGHTEN
" You know that's not true, so why you believing her Ma? "

WILL THEY'RE SECRET BE TOLD?

OR

WILL THEY STAY HAPPY AND STAY A SECRET

Read to find out!

-

Y'all when I say this book have been in my drafts for SO long without an title or an word on the first chapter..

I had to write a lil sum yk!!

Hope y'all like this story!