𝟐| 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

Start from the beginning

"What a happy, happy day. My little baby's getting married." Mushu cries out with a smile.

Y/n shushes him, looking down at him. "Mushu, someone will hear you."

"I can't help it. You know dragons are very emotional." Mushu argues, making her smile. "Oh, it seems just last month you and I were saving China."

"It was last month." Y/n replies.

"How time flies. You know, baby, this must be a magical moment for you." Mushu comments.

"It's not everyday I get engaged." Y/n states.

"No, I meant telling me you're engaged. After all, you know I'm the guy that gave you and Milan the hookup. Am I a guardian or am I a guardian?" Mushu asks, falling into her arms.

Y/n chuckles, hugging him. "You're more than that, Mushu. You're my most trusted friend."

Mushu gasps, his eyes widening as they were filling with tears. "Oh, that did it."

"Are you crying again?" Y/n questions.

"No, I just got some exfoliating cream in my eye. Of course I'm crying, girl. What you think? Oh, Y/n. I'm just so happy for me." Mushu tells her, hopping on her head.

"You?" Y/n repeats with a chuckle.

"This wedding business is a big status boost for me. When those ancestors look up the career ladder, all they gonna see is my behind." Mushu rambles, twisting a strand of the girl's hair.

"So glad my getting married is helping you out, Mushu." Y/n jokes.

"Alright, I get you, Miss Missy. But, you know, I'm think about you too. In fact, I'm gonna plan your wedding. First, I gotta work me up a theme. You know, theme is everything. How about Rainbow of Memories? No, that's too junior prom. I've got it. The theme is Think Pink. You know, pink is the new red, girl. It's simple, it says it. Now, watch my smoke." Mushu rants, hopping near her window. "Cri-Kee, to the fabric store."

The girl watches as Mushu hops out the open window with Cri-Kee right behind her. Hearing a familiar voice she's always loved calling out her name, she turns to the doorway of her bedroom, seeing her fiancé peak in.

"Seems your grandma invited someone to help us celebrate the engagement." Milan informs.

Y/n scrunches her face up, wondering who it could be. "Really? Who?"

Holding his hand out, Y/n places her hand in his, letting him lead her to the front door of her house before they both peaked out just in time to see all of the civilians of their small town as they all yelled out 'congratulations' at the sight of the couple. Catching sight of Milan's family in the middle of the crowd, Y/n smiles as she waves at his parents and grandmother, to which they smile and wave back. Y/n's grandmother walks by with plates in her hands and one on her head with food. After announcing for the crowd to make way for the happy couple she stated, the crowd looked at the couple before bowing.

"Now, this is a battlefield." Milan jokes.

"What's our strategy?" Y/n asks, pretending to flex her arms.

"Divide and conquer." Milan replies, making the two of them chuckle.

The couple walk towards the crowd, deciding to converse with everyone. Y/n's parents stood near the front door as they watched people ask the couple about their wedding. However, they frowned when they heard that both Y/n and Milan had different opinions on the wedding. While Y/n wanted a big wedding, Milan wanted a small one, most likely with just family and a few friends. As Milan wants lots of children, Y/n only wants one or two. It continued going on and on, making the older couple worried.