Idea

Idea

In a dark future, Denji has lost everyone and the world is slowly falling apart as devils slowly kill all of the devil hunters. 

Denji works with Pochita to work his way down to hell in the hope of becoming more powerful to change this dark world. 

As a result, Denji encounters the Darkness Devil and due to the low number of humans that fear him the Darkness Devil has begun to grow weaker, so Denji makes a contract to erase the Darkness Devil permanently but also gain all of his power.

Denji then travelled back to Earth and force Reze into submission using the control's power creating a contract to gain the power of the Bomb Devil as well. 

With all this power Denji travels to meet the future devil who then passes on his contract with Aki to Denji. Denji then uses all this power and the Future Devil sacrifices himself in order to travel back into his past self's body right after Pochita merged with him. They both have their memories and escape before Makima arrives. 

Denji then chooses to continue to hunt Devils as a vigilante and hopes to erase the future he forswore.

Denji Powers: 

Chainsaw - Transform into the chainsaw man, Heal from blood, Permanently kill a devil.

Darkness - Travel through the darkness, Regenerate in the darkness, Fully replenish stamina in the darkness.

Bomb - Turn anything he touches into a bomb (Even the air), Remotely detonate any bombs he creates, Control the direction of the explosion from his bombs. 

Future - See up to 3 seconds into future events regarding him (Attacks towards him but not towards anyone else), See brief glimpses into the further future.

If anyone wants to use this Idea then feel free. I may also make my own version but I am not very good at writing fanfiction so feel free to make an attempt and just comment the link to your story.