𝟏| 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

The girls all watched as she was kneeling on the ground while she was speaking, pointing to the sky and then placing her finger on her lips as if to resemble silence before she covered one of the girls eyes when saying 'dark and light', making the girl giggle as the older girl got up to her feet.

Y/N:

"One alone is not enough.

You need both together.Winter, summer,Moon and sun.Lesson number one."

Seeing she motioned to them, two little girls who happened to be twins looked at one another before they grabbed each others hands, smiling while they looked back at the woman as they all crowded her. Eventually, they watched her kick the rake she had placed down in the air before jumping up as well, the rake part of the tool flying off before she lands in a fighting pose, gripping the now stick in her hands. Excitedly, the girls all grabbed sticks of their own and stood in a line.

"Like a rock, you must be hard.

Like an oak, you must stand firm.Cut quick, like my blade.Think fast.Unafraid."

The little girls eyes all widened as they watched her punch in the air to show them what to do, then twisting her stick in her hands before thrusting it outwards. Twisting it again, she swings it in the air above their heads, making sure it wasn't close that she'd hit them as she acted as if it were a sword.

They gasp as she jumps in the air before landing back on her feet, clenching her hand into a fist. Just then, Cri-Kee jumps on her shoulder, a stick in his hand as he acts like her, putting on a determined face.

LITTLE GIRLS:

"Like a rock, I must be hard.

Like an oak, I must stand firm.Cut quick, like my blade.Think fast.Unafraid."

Y/n smiles as she watches the girls all do the same positions and actions she had just done, even helping who's hands were right next to each other as the stick shook in her hand. Crouching down beside her, the woman moves her hands apart, the stick stopping it's shaking as the little girl smiles at the older girl.

"Okay, Y/n, I'm ready." Sha-Ron declares.

Y/n hums. "But you're still out of balance. You're only halfway there."

As she said that, she slightly pushed the girl with just her finger, causing her to fall over lightly, making her eyes widen. After that, the girls followed the older girl as she sat on a small hill, the clouds being seen in their eyes as they crossed their legs just like Y/n had did, watching as she clasped her hands together.

Y/N:

"Like a cloud, you are soft."

Later after that, the group of girls now found themselves still on the field, but by some bushes of bamboo, watching as Y/n moved her arms and body around, acting as if she was wiggly like the bamboo that blew in the wood.

"Like bamboo, you bend in the wind.

Creeping slow, you're at peace because you know."

Just then, a little girl found herself shaking in fear as she covered her eyes when Cri-Kee jumped right on top of her head. Walking over and bending down, Y/n gives the girl a soft smile when she peaked out between her fingers, seeing the older girl holding out her finger as Cri-Kee hops on her hand.

Seeing the cricket staring at her happily, the little girl reaches out towards him with a shaky hand before softly brushing her finger against his head. When realizing the insect wasn't gonna hurt her, the girl smiles as she softly pets him.