In her arms

A\N: My first Bull oneshot because I love the series and the cast, especially Micheal Weatherly and Yara Martinez. Hope you enjoy it, Angels.

Isabella Colan sighs as she stretches out in bed, hoping to be met with her husband's cold side of the bed, again. Jason, her husband, hasn't slept in weeks, surviving on little food and coffee and energy drinks. 

Getting out of bed, Izzy walks out of her room and sees Jason at the kitchen island typing on his laptop with a cup of coffee beside him. She walks up behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his temple and puts her chin on his shoulder. "Hi." She says, unwinding her arms from his neck to steal a sip of his coffee. "you get any sleep last night?" She asks, already knowing the answer. Her husband shakes his head, causing Izzy to groan loudly in frustration. God damn it, Jason. Izzy thinks to herself angrily. She's had enough of her husband neglecting his health. She slams his laptop lid down, trapping his fingers. "Ow, Iz!" Jason says quietly, being mindful of their sleeping daughter. "What the hell was that for?" Izzy stares at him, crossing her arms across her chest, watching through her narrowed eyes as Jason gets up from his seat and puts his now empty coffee cup in the sink. "When was the last time you slept the whole night?" Izzy asks, her voice is stern, like she's scolding Astrid rather than talking calmly to her husband.

"I'm fine, Izzy." Jason lies, Izzy scoffs. "No you're not, Jason." She counters back. "You haven't slept in two weeks and it's not healthy. You go to work, come home, eat dinner with me and Astrid, have a shower, play with Astrid before we bath her and get her into bed and spend a few hours with me before I go to bed, every morning I wake up hoping to find me in your arms or at least asleep in bed but you never are, you're always working. I excused it for the first few times it's happened because of the cases you guys are working on but enough is enough, Jason, I miss you, Jason." She says as he walks up to her and kisses her deeply.

"I'm right here, Izzy." He says softly. Izzy shakes her head as she sees the circles underneath his blue eyes. "Please come to bed with me for a little bit, until Astrid wakes up?" Izzy pleads softly, kissing him. Jason sighs and nods his head, finally caving. Izzy smiles in victory as she takes his hand and leads him into their bedroom. 

Jason Bull sighs in exhaustion as his adoring wife leads him to their bedroom. He closes the door halfway and crawls into bed, his wife getting in beside him and wrapping her arms around him. "I'm sorry I worried you." Jason whispers as Izzy places her head on his chest.

"It's okay, as long as you're getting some sleep." She replies. Jason is quiet as his blue eyes start closing.

"I love you, Jason." He hears Izzy telling him. Jason sleepily kisses the top of his wife's hair.

"I love you, too, Izzy." He says just as he falls asleep in the arms of his beautiful wife.

When Jason wakes up it's to kisses being placed all over his face. His eyes crack open to see his daughter sitting on him with a big smile on her face. "Dada!" She giggles, Jason smiles. "Hi, baby girl," He says, looking beside him to see Izzy's side of the bed empty. "Where's Mommy?" Astrid just points to the open door. "Bekfast!" she sequels. Jason chuckles as he lifts her off him and places her on the floor. "Why don't you go find Mommy?" Jason sits up and smiles as his baby runs to find her mother. He grabs his phone and looks at the time: 10:30. Izzy dragged him to bed at 6 am so he's had 4 hours of sleep which is a major improvement than having 0 hours. He gets out of bed and walks into the kitchen and looks at his two girls making breakfast: pancakes with chocolate sauce. After watching them for a few minutes, Jason walks up quietly behind Izzy and after making sure she's away from the stove, wraps his arms around her, and pulls her close to him, kissing her temple, smiling at his daughter who has chocolate sauce all over her mouth.

It's perfect morning with his girls.

A\N: I can't get out of my funk on my sick oneshots collection and it's driving me crazy. I don't know when I'll get out of this funk so please be patient with me for the time being. Thanks, Angels.