"I just wanna come home. I don't wanna do it anymore." She was exhausted form hiding everything and worrying what the RDA was gonna do to her.

They moved to the couch as Theia was playing with her hair as she just leaned on Lelia as they sat in a comfortable silence. Catleya felt truly at peace for once in all these years.

Catleya asked again to stay. "My sweet girl it's not your time. You have so many things you need to do and people to meet." Catleya frowned as she pulled away from her mother.

"Theia please I don't wanna go back." "What about spider? Your Dad? Jake and his family?" She frowned at Her mentioning Jake and his family as spider told her how Neytiri and all the other na'vi hated the humans.

"They don't even know of me. Once they do they'll hate me especially Jake. I'm just some damn lab experiment ." "I think he'll be understanding as well his family." Lelia stops Theia from talking even though she wanted her to stay with them but she knew it wasn't her time.

"Now relax you're stressing too much my baby you're gonna make yourself sick. I need you to take care your dad we both know he can't do it all alone now rest please." Lelia pulls her into her lap like she did when she was younger. Gently rocking back and forth. Catleya tries to get up but both of the women held her down.

"Sh it's time for you to go back now but we'll always be here for you you know this." Lelia soothes her hair as Theia covers them up with a blanket as Lelia plays with her hair, starts to sing Catleya's favorite lullaby softly. Feeling herself fall asleep again.

(Song at top)

Waking up to feeling nothing but emptiness looking around not sure how long she had been sleeping but noticed the rained had stopped and everything was mostly dry.

She got up and made her way bridge to get the bag Cyrus bought for her heading straight to the bathroom slowly changing and putting her equipment on not sure if they're going out today. Thinking of everything the women told her as she changed.

 Thinking of everything the women told her as she changed

She leaves her hair down to dry leaving the room

She leaves her hair down to dry leaving the room. She walked out to the dock and sat on the stairs as she watched the ocean. She wishing she could go back to yesterday swimming with Daya. Wondering if she'll see her again soon and hoping they could go swimming or flying again.