Home (Pedro's POV)

Start from the beginning

"You always smell good, babydoll," Pedro kissed her cheek again but lingered this time to savour the softness of her skin on his lips. One hand reached up to tuck the stray strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear, the other tracing small circles on her hip. "You don't gotta do my dishes though, sugar. I want you to take it easy when you're here."

"It's okay, I wanted to." She murmured. He could see the blush blooming on her cheeks now. Pedro shifted to stand behind her, the crotch of his jeans brushing up against her ass.

"I, uhm," she mumbled, "I think Toni was going to be at Adam's tonight. They said we could go over and hang out." Alessandra fumbled putting a wet dish on the dish rack. "If you want."

Pedro wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed his hips flush against her ass, pinning her to the sink. "That what you wanna do, sugar?" He whispered in her ear. His dick was hardening in his pants inbetween the swell of her ass cheeks through her shorts. There was something about Alessandra standing there in his kitchen, her face beautiful and fresh, dressed so casually and comfortably, that made desire stir in his loins. The scene of banal domesticity sparked a fleeting thought in Pedro's mind - an image of her serving him coffee at the table, her belly big and round with his child, his large hand caressing it lovingly. The dream disappeared just as quickly as he had conjured it. He knew it was a crazy thing to imagine, perhaps an impossibility. But in the sacred depths of his tired, fractured heart it was a fantasy that he considered perfect.

"Uhm, I'm not sure, maybe." Alessandra whispered back. "What do you wanna do?"

Pedro gave her earlobe a tiny nip then a small kiss. "Mmm," he drawled, "think I'd rather just stay home, have ya all to myself." One of his hands fanned out ontop of her breast and kneaded it firmly while the other travelled down her belly and dipped into the waistband of her shorts. "Been dyin' to see you all damn day."

Alessandra's hands stopped moving in the water and she stood still as his calloused fingers ghosted over her panties to find her clit. When his fingertips pressed against the sensitive bud she whimpered softly. Pedro immediately recognised the way her thighs parted slightly, the excited hitch in her breathing, the inviting tilt of her head; the telltale signs that she had been craving him just as much as he did her. He groaned lowly when he felt the wetness leaking through the crotch of her panties.

"Damn," Pedro exhaled. "How long you been this wet for, baby?" His hips rolled against hers and he began to rub her clit in slow circles, the sensation of the sticky mesh material of her underwear on his fingertips heightening the feral desire burning inside him.

"I've been dying to see you all day, too," Alessandra whispered shyly. She pulled her hands from the water and turned her head to the side to kiss Pedro's mouth. He moaned as her tongue darted out to lick his lips and then push past them in search of his own tongue. His dick throbbed when he returned the kiss passionately and tasted a sweet trace of the chocolate she had eaten earlier. The intoxicating mix of her taste, her wetness, and her smell was too stimulating for Pedro - he had to have her right now.

He broke the kiss suddenly and withdrew his hands from her body. Before Alessandra could register what he was doing and protest, Pedro grabbed her forearm and spun her around to face him. Her back bumped against the kitchen counter and she yelped. She opened her mouth again to talk but stopped when Pedro gripped her jaw in one of his large hands, his hold not tight enough to be painful but still firm. Her eyes widened and she blinked rapidly for a moment before focusing on his hungry stare.

"Babygirl," he breathed heavily, "I need you."

Alessandra's eyes softened at his admission and her lips curled into a faint smirk. "Oh? How badly?" she purred. Her hands found his belt and began tugging it undone. Pedro moved his thumb up to her mouth and brushed it over her plump bottom lip.