I'M SORRY

YN POV

All I could hear was soft words coming from a room then a door open and that person approached us that's when kate pulled me down by the collars of my suit into a kiss .

I was actually surprised I mean like I've been away for so long and she does it like as if I was with her yesterday . And I was also surprised because she was like really mad at me a while ago .

That's when she pulls away and says "don't think I'm not mad at you anymore ..."

"I'm still mad but not gonna lie that was nice to do that again ". She says as I look at her and say "wait really you mad at me but you liked the kiss you forced me into ?"

"I said that out loud ?" She say looking at me confused ."oh and don't act like you didn't enjoy it "she said and walked away .

"Hey firstly yes you said that out loud " I said catching up with her "and secondly all I was trying to say was that you technically pulled me by force into that kiss . But thirdly "I put three fingers into the air . "Why do you always have so many reasons".
She says cutting me off .

"Hey and why do you always cut me short ? But as I was saying ,thirdly who says that I didn't enjoy the kiss ". I say scratching the back of my head.

"Hey do you think anyone's in this room ?" I ask her pulling her hand to stop her in her steps ."I don't know why ?" she says annoyed .

I opened the door and pulled her in then locked the door also took out the keys and placed them in my pocket .

"Hey what are you doing ."she says even more annoyed then earlier .

"Ok ,no you not getting the keys firstly and yeah you seem like you wanna tell me something so go ahead . I'm all ears now ."

"Fine you really want to know , you really want to know what's bothering me ok here's what is . I was gone for 5 years which you never even tried to maybe even just ask me how i felt missing 5 years of my life and coming back to a whole new world . All you want to know is 'oh my god why is she so angry with me' you never asked me at all. And now you just come back after so many weeks of me being back and you pretend like nothing happened at all ..." I cut her off

I push against the wall that was behind me at first her hands were on my chest almost like as if she wanted to push me off but as the kiss went on her hands moved to the back of my neck .

We pulled apart to catch our breaths our heads still against each other's.

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry for leaving without telling you " I say still trying to catch my breath .

(We kinda made out after that 😉)

--

I get back to clints place and I'm met with a smack on my face .

"Ouch what was that for ?"

Nat looks at me angrily and says "maybe check your phone... Why do you have lipstick on ? "

"Wait what no nooo " I say trying to wipe it off .

"Ok nevermind as long as you had fun ,but who was it ." She says

"No one"

"C'mon tell me who "

She continued nagging for a very long while .
"Fine it was Kate"

She gasps finding out

"As in Kate Bishop ."

"Yes her ok happy ".

--
Clint got back with the kids and the news was playing . That's where he saw that there was 'a ronin' going vogue . "Oh shit "he says as he looks towards me and Nat.

We three went into another room away from the kids "Ok you need to calm down Clint if you want me and Nat will take care of it "

"No I need to take care of it " he says exiting the room ...

--
Another chapter you'll
Hope you'll enjoy

✌peace