Later that day the family sat down and ate the food their mother had made for them. Liyanin looked down and moved the food around, not in the mood to eat. Jake and Neytiri shared glances with each other, worried for their little girl.
"Syulang, what's wrong?" Jake asked as he moved and sat beside Liyanin. The Sully siblings looked up from their food as they heard their dad's worried voice. Liyanin looked up and Jake saw her conflicted look.
"Will he come for us sempu? Will he kill me this time?" Jake lost his voice and he didn't know what to say. Why was she asking this?
"Who do you mean?" Jake asked, afraid of the answer he would get.

"The Demon" You could hear the shakiness in her voice as she said the name that she feared. Jake looked at Neytiri and they both realized that Liyanin had heard them. "Nooo" Neytiri said as she put down her food and pushed her mate away from their daughter, who fell back not ready.

"He will never get his hands on you" Neytiri held her daughter in her arms kissing her forehead. "We will protect you Lil Sis" Neteyam said as he put his hand on her knee and looked at her with a reassuring look.

Liyanin smiled at her brother and held on to her mother. Neteyam got up from his position and sat down beside his mother and hugged his sister from the side. Each sibling copied their brother and Jake got up and joined his family in the hug. Each of them telling Liyanin meaningful words. Reassuring her that everything would be okay and that the Demon would not take her away from them.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

"No Liyanin" Neteyam said as he was about to go look for his brother who had gone to Payakan. Liyanin wanted to come with, but Neteyam wouldn't let her. "Why?" Liyanin whined.
Neteyam breathed out and bent down on one knee so he could be at the same height as his sister.

"I don't want to lose you" Neteyam was so afraid as he saw his sister's unmoving body as he did mouth to mouth to save both his sisters. He had threatened Aonung if he did something to Liyanin as he told him to bring her to shore so he could take Kiri. Aonung didn't say anything and took Liyanin in his arms as they rode on their ilus.

Neteyam put his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes.
"I thought I lost you" You could see the look in his eyes. "I thought you would never wake up, I thought I would never see you smile or hear you laugh again" Neteyam was almost crying but he stayed strong for his sister.
Liyanin hugged her brother and she couldn't help but cry a little.
"I'm sorry Teyam"

Neteyam stroked her hair and brought her into his chest.
"It wasn't your fault" He pulled away and looked at her. "Do you hear me, it wasn't your fault. We didn't know that would happen. So I need you to be a big girl and stay here to look out for mom and dad." Neteyam took a hold of her hands and held them in his own.
"Can you do that for me?"

Liyanin nodded."Mm I can do that"
Neteyam smiled and kissed her cheek and ran to the other's who were waiting for him.

Liyanin listened to her brother and stayed put.

✾━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━✾

When her siblings came back Liyanin was happy, but her parents, the Tsahik and the Olo'eyktan were not. Tonowari and Ronal led Tsireya, Aonung, Lo'ak and Neteyam the way to their Mauri Pod. The Tsahik of the clan spoke as she walked in.

"You allowed this"She expressed and faced her daughter.

"You allowed him to bond with the outcast!" Tsireya kept her eyes on the floor in shame which the other kids noticed. Tonowari walks toward his daughter with an angry look on his face.

"Tsireya" Tonowari said, you could hear the anger in his voice as he spoke to his daughter. Tsireya inhaled sharply and moved her gaze up.
"You, disappoint me, daughter" You could clearly see the hurt on the girl's face as her father told how disappointed he was.

Neytiri and Jake rushed over to the clan leader's home, Liyanin silently walked after them.
"And you" Tonowari pointed at Lo'ak. "Son of a great warrior who has been taught better"

Lo'ak inched forward, defending his newly Spirit friend.
"Payakan saved my life, sir. You don't know him" Tsireya called his name in warning, knowing how her fathers wrath would be like. Tonwari gestured with his finger for the boy to sit down. "Sit"

Lo'ak crouched down before him with his head down the Olo'eyktan coping him. Tonowari gazes at the children who are still standing and yells at them to sit down. Liyanin jumped with fear and she sat down herself. The harsh voice made her sit down, in fear.

Liyanin saw Tsireya was quick to drop down on the floor and bowing her head down. Neteyam and Aonung sat down calmly. Tonowari blows into his hands not taking his eyes off the boy. Liyanin was confused why the Olo'eyktan was angry at Tsireya and her siblings.
He didn't yell at Aonung or look his way, Tsireya took the blame and Liyanin felt bad for her. She wanted to run and hug her, but she was afraid.

"Hear my words boy. In the days of the First Songs, tulkun fought amongst themselves, for territory, and for revenge. But they came to believe that killing, no matter how justified, only brings more killing. So all killing was forbidden. This is the Tulkun way. Payakan is a killer, so, he is outcast."

Despite the explanation from Tonowari the boy didn't change his mind. Lo'ak shook his head, disagreeing with the man
"I'm sorry, sir you're wrong" Neytiri spoke up and warned her son and reminded him that he was speaking to the Olo'eyktan. As Lo'ak tried to talk, Jake cut him off.
"That's enough"
Tsireya shakes her head at Lo'ak, but he wasn't giving up.

"I know what I know" Ronal snarls at the boy.
"You can forgive an ilu that you named lehrrap and let him be around you and not Payakan" Ronal snarls again and is ready to yell at the boy, but before she could Jake steps towards Lo'ak, he had enough.
"That's enough" Liyanin could hear the anger in her father's voice. She hated to hear her father's angry voice. And she felt bad for her brother. Jake looked at Tonowari. "I'll deal with this one" He grabs his son's arm and drags him off.

Liyanin held her hands over ears as she tried to muffle the sound of her father yelling at her brother. She hoped that Lo'ak would be okay and she really hoped that he wouldn't get himself in more trouble, but she knew that would never happen.

Hi guys another chapter and this is the longest chapter so far and I hope you guys will like it. Don't forget to comment what you think and to vote❤️