𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

BAD BUNNY STORMS OUT OF GOOD MORNING AMERICA STUDIOS

MINUTES BEFORE SCHEDULED PERFORMANCE !

This morning fans all over the country were disappointed when Bad Bunny's slot was replaced without any warning

A local, up-and-coming Manhattan-based singer performed in his place for the Saint Judes Charity, but viewers were left unhappy.

"He just got up and suddenly stormed out. He was so intense and just repeated over and over that he couldn't do the show. No one could talk him out of it." A source on set tells TMZ. "It was like a switch went off."

This echoes his behavior a few months ago when he abruptly walked off the Coachella stage halfway through his performance. Eye accounts at the time said he met with his turbulent on-and-off again girlfriend, Gabriela Berlingeri.

Bad Bunny's rep was not available for comment.

//

JFK Airport, Queens, New York.

Benito walked through the airport runway to his plane, accompanied by his security. Paparazzi took photos of him in the lobby, and TMZ even asked him about his GMA cancellation.

"Did you cancel your performance to be with Gabriela? That's selfish. Don't you think?"

"So you don't care about those Saint Jude's kids?? Hmm?"

"Bunny, why do you hate children with cancer?"

They started laughing. Benito kissed his teeth, not giving them the time of day, and definitely not any answers they wanted.

One of these days, he was really going to let them have it and break those cameras.

The private charter was always taken by celebrity people. Melina preferred traveling a bit more modestly. The only reason she was on such an extravagant flight was because her agent booked the first flight available. She had to get back to LA for filming ASAP.

Every individual passenger's seat had half-walls that sectioned them off. It was quite private for an airplane. Still, it wasn't the most spacious seat Benito was used to, though it was sufficient for the next few hours.

A bed laid beside his airplane chair. He wanted to get some sleep, but laying on temporary mattresses reminded him of Gabriela. He opted for the chair, lowered the lights, and slept.

Seated before him, Melina picked a movie to watch as she was offered more coffee. She couldn't find a movie she liked enough, so she pulled up the music channel and listened to reggaeton, instead.