"Okay so chocolate pancakes?"

Raya and Riya shouted excitedly making manik laugh at them he kissed the duo's head as he started to make pancakes while saying.

"Okay, drink your milk then pancakes."

The girls pouted as they don't like milk too much but then their ani passed them the glass of chocolate milk and they had to drink it from the straw.

"Papa bass."

Riya the younger twin spoke as she pushed her hand to her father to take the glass. Manik looked at the glass and saw only two sips left so he took the glass and placed it on a side making Riya smile while after a moment Raya did the same making manik chuckle. 

As manik poured the batter on the pan the girls kept looking at the pancakes with their big eyes. Manik smiling made the small bit size pancakes which his daughters loved alot.

"Okay so lets go, babies ani bring the pancakes out."

And he picked up the twins walking to the living room. Sitting on the couch he made the twins sit properly before tieing the bib given by the nanny and passed them the plate which had chocolate pancakes.

"Papa od od."

Raya asked to her father to put their favourite ODD BODS on Tv to watch but manik spoke cleaning raya's chocolate filled cheek.

"No princess, mama said no tv while eating."

While he glaced at riya who was enjoying the pancakes runing her hands and face. Raya pouted so manik spoke.

"Okay who wants to go to granny?"

The twins eyes lightened up on the mention of their granny and soon they finished their breakfast, manik washed their face and made them wear the shoes while the nanny was asked to pack a bag for the twins before he made then sit in the car with the nanny on the back passenger seat. Locking the door he sat on the driving seat smiling at his daughters who which laighed and smiling looked outside.

The MALHOTRA mansion was only 5 mins drive from their place so as manik dropped them he came back to his wife but not before kissing his daughters cheeks.

.....................

Manik kissed nandini's neck ever so softly as he snuggled to her wrapping his arms around her body. Nandini groaned for a few seconds before going back to sleep in manik's arms.

The duo slept for half an hour or so when nandini wiggled in manik's arms breaking his sleep, manik looked at nandini who coming out of his arms walked to the bathroom. Manik laid their waiting for nandini who came back sooner and laid in manik's embrace.

"You okay?"

He asked creasing her naked back, nandini hmmed before replying.

"I need to pee at every 2 hours, and it piss me off."

Manik kissed her forehead saying.

"Just 3 more months."

Nandini looked up at manik moving her fingers of his face.

"Where are my daughters?"

"At mama's"

Nandini rolled her eyes at his reply.

"When i ask you to drop them there, you always say that you don't want your daughter's to be away, and when you are supposed to take care of them you drop them over, such hypocrit husband."

Manik raised his brows at nandini as he moved his hand to her ass squeezing her.

"Speaking too much, aren't you?"

Nandini smirked at him and said tracing finger on his jaw.

"Well let me brust your bubble husband, i always speak this much and you love it."

And that made manik let out a chuckle. He kissed nandini's cheek and then wispered in her ear.

"Let this one come out, then i am going make your smart mouth shut like i love to."

Nandini just moved her hand to his covered length down there and moving hand over there wispered over his lips.

"I won't mind if you do that right now."

Getting hold on nandini's hand he pinned her to the bed hovering her being carefully with her bump and spoke ever so huskily.

"I don't want the baby to be uncomfortable in there, so got to wait for 3 months more."

On this nandini pouted and manik just bend to kiss her soft lips.

.......................

Was thinking to make this chapter as an epilogue.
But then thought of a streaming chapter to be as an epilogue!
So yes next one will be that!