Chapter -2

Do vote and comment♥️

Inline comments are my favorite

And If you are liking this story then please share it with your friends

Enjoy reading 🙂

Nandini enters her house and finds her mother in the kitchen. She slowly approaches her and hugs her from behind.

Nandini: "Mummy, I'm back!"

Nandini's Mother (startled): "Nandini, who does that? Sneaking up on me like a thief. You scared me, silly girl!"

Nandini (laughs): "Oh, Mummy, my only intention was to scare you."

Nandini's Mother: "You're becoming naughty day by day, Nandu. You're not a kid anymore; you're grown now, so behave like it."

Nandini (pouting): "God, Mummy, I'm so confused sometimes. You tell me I'm small, don't do that, and now you're saying I'm grown up, don't do that. Now you tell me, am I small or big?"

Nandini's Mother (with an angry glare): "Nandini..."

Nandini (laughing): "Oh, don't get angry, Mother India. I was just kidding. I won't scare you anymore, I promise."

Nandini's Mother (smiles): "That's better."

Both mother and daughter laugh, and Nandini sits on the kitchen slab while her mother continues her work.

Nandini's Mother: "How are your studies going? You know it's your 12th grade. You have to study hard."

Nandini: "Mummy, it's going well. Don't worry, your daughter is very intelligent. I will definitely score well."

Nandini's Mother (smiles): "I know my daughter will definitely get good marks. She is studying so hard. Now go to your room, relax for a while. You've been studying since morning, first at school and then tuition. Take some rest, and I'll call you for dinner."

Nandini: "Okay, Mummy." She kisses her mother's cheek and runs towards her room.

Nandini's Mother (smiling): "She is still a kid. Please, God, let my daughter always be happy like this."

Mahlotra House

Manik and Shivin enter the Mahlotra house, shouting.

Manik: "Maa!"

Shivin: "Aunty!"

Manik's Mother: "What's happening? Why are you both shouting so much? I was coming..."

Shivin and Manik give each other angry glares.

Manik's Mother: "Now, someone will say something?"

Shivin: "Aunty, please make your son understand. He's getting mad day by day."

Manik: "Oh, please! Mom, you should make him understand. He's talking rubbish."

Manik's Mother: "If I'm not wrong, you both are fighting again because of her."

Shivin: "Yes, Aunty. When will he understand that the girl he has a crush on is not his type? Look at him, leaving his studies. This idiot was just staring at her throughout the class."

Manik (with a stern face): "Oh, please, Shivin. I wasn't staring at her. I was studying throughout the class. It's just your imagination. You think all of this. And tell me, why don't you like her?"

Shivin (sighing): "When did I say I don't like her? It's just that I'm concerned about you, bro. I don't want you to get hurt because you also know that she is not in your league. So, I don't want you to fall for her and get hurt."

Manik: "Shivin, I understand your concern. It's just a crush, bro, no deep feelings."

Manik's Mother: "This is not fair."

Manik/Shivin: "What happened?"

Manik's Mother: "You always do this, calling me 'Maa' and 'Aunty' and then solving your fights by yourselves. Why do you both even call me when you solve everything on your own?"

Manik and Shivin laugh and say, "Because we love you," and hug her from either side.

Manik's Mother: "Okay, by the way, Manik, if you have a crush on her, why don't you go and tell her?"

Shivin: "Because Manik is phattu." He gives a high-five to Manik's mother.

Manik (glaring at both of them): "I am not a phattu."

Shivin (teasingly): "Oh, really? If you're not a phattu, then why don't you go and tell her? I know she'll just reject you, nothing else." He laughs again.

Manik: "Maa, see him. He always teases me."

Manik's Mother: "Aww, my shy baby. Shivin, don't tease my baby."

Shivin: "Okay, Aunty" (acting like a good boy).

Manik's Mother: "Okay, you both talk. I have some work in the kitchen."

Shivin: "You know, Manik, I have one more idea. Maybe you can find out if you'll be able to tell her about your crush in this birth or if you'll have to wait for the next one. After all, your father is an astrologer."

Manik (excitedly): "What's the idea? Tell me!"

Shivin (controlling his laughter): "See, your father is an astrologer, so you go and ask him to tell you if you'll be able to confess your crush in this lifetime or if you'll have to take a second birth to tell her." He bursts into laughter.

Manik: "You moron idiot!" He starts hitting Shivin with a cushion.

They both engage in a pillow fight, laughing like kids. After some time, they stop and sit on the sofa.

Shivin: "Manik, you can think about my idea again." He laughs again.

Manik: "Just shut up, Shivin."

Shivin: "Okay, okay. On a serious note, are you sure you'll never tell her about your crush?"

Manik: "I don't know, yaar. Everyone has a crush on her. If I go and tell her, she'll just think of me as one of them. And you already know that I believe in destiny. If she is written in my destiny, then we will definitely talk someday. If not, then, like you say, she's not the one for me."

Shivin: "Manik, see, whatever happens, it will be for your happiness. And as the father of Mr. Bachchan once said, 'Mann ka ho toh acha, aur agar mann ka na ho toh aur bhi acha.'"

Manik gives Shivin a shocked look and starts checking his forehead to see if he has a fever.

Shivin: "What are you doing, Manik?"

Manik: "Shivin, are you fine? Since when did you start reading poetry and quotes? Such deep thoughts. I can't believe it's you."

Shivin (sheepishly smiling): "Oh, I don't have any interest. It's just that yesterday, I was scrolling through Instagram and found it. So today, the situation was apt, and this poetry was just perfect for this moment."

Manik: "Wow, my sher! I'm so proud of you, bro." They both start laughing.

Shivin: "Okay, now I'm going. Mom will be waiting for me."

Manik: "Okay, bro." They hug, and Shivin leaves.

How was the update do tell me?

Are u liking this story plz do tell me

How is Manik and Shivin bonding

Few words for Nandini

And yes manan is going to meet soon

Lots of Love

Aamira