𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Start from the beginning

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me too.

"Excuse me Ms. Daisy I don't have a partner, I cannot do the dance by myself and my daddy will be sad watching me dancing by myself" Megan said. Like she would die not having a partner.

"Oh ok Megan not a problem, Jaaames
James come here you'll be Megan's partner" said the teacher.

"but but-" said James.

"No buts James" she added.

"Sky in the meantime can you just dance by yourself ?" the teacher said.

" Yes Ms. Daisy " I reluctantly agreed.

"Sorry Sky I really wanted to dance with you but Ms. Daisy made me Megan's partner" He uttered sadly.

"It's okay James don't be sorry" I replied.

The next day......

" Hey sup bro!"

"Hey Max sup!, guess I got a lot of catching up to do"

"Exactly Chester we have a new activity in PE yesterday it is the ball room dancing it is really exhausting especially I am paired with that noisy girl called Abby who just couldn't stop talking for a minute just tell Ms. Daisy if who is your partner since you are absent yesterday . Good Luck ! "

"Ok Max thanks for letting me know "

(PE CLASS)

"Hi! Ms. Daisy"

"And you are?"

"It's Chester Lee the transferee"

"Oh! What's the matter Mr. Lee?"

"May I know who is my partner in the ballroom dance"

"oh perhaps you are absent yesterday okay you may go with hmmm I think all of them have partners oh I almost forgot Ms. Mendez, Skyyy Sky come here! "

"What is it Ms. Daisy?" I asked.

"Since you don't have a partner because I took James as Megan's partner you can be Chester's partner"

No no no hell no but why? I really want to cry.

"O--ka--y Ms. Daisy" I reluctantly agreed.

I really hated the idea that his my seatmate but I survived that part, but this got so much worse making him as my dance partner that means he would hold my hands and my hips me imagining the whole scene makes me want to vomit a lot. Like I would have any other choice.

While we were dancing Chester stepped on my foot and that's it I am sick of this drama do he really think I would just let that slip. I positioned my feet and about to take revenge.

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I stepped on Sky's foot but I clearly don't have any intention, I just clearly suck at ballroom dancing. It is really not my thing, I'm a more hype guy so I prefer dancing hip-hop.

" Ouch! I think you broke my toes Chester!" She said furiously like she would bite me in no time.

"So- " I was about to say sorry to her but I was a minute late, she stepped on my foot and I did not catch my balance so we both ended up falling in the floor, Sky in the top of me the strong force made the landing worse that when I opened my eyes her lips landed on mine that made my heart beat faster. I have a girlfriend and I know this is wrong but why does it seem so right, I actually kissed Megan a couple of times but why does it feels so different when it comes to Sky, I think I want to get to know her more.

I didn't moved, cause I'm very surprised about what happened but Sky stand as fast as she could and went to Ms. Daisy like nothing terrible happened.

While I was left here in the floor, suddenly someone hit my head with a ball and when I made up my mind I realized that all of our classmates saw what happened and my girlfriend Megan was looking at me furiously with discust and hatred, so she was the person who hit me. I deserve it probably.

"Sorry Megan, it was an accident" I explained.

"Accident huh ?, but you didn't push her away after, it seems that you like it" she replied.

"Sorry Megan"I said.

"That's it Chester, were over!"

"Megan!"I murmured.

𝐒𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I stand quickly as I can, I was so embarrassed when I accidentally kissed Chester, straight from the lips.

I was so dicusted but more angry   that he stole my first kiss, they were a lot of guys out there it could be James but why this chipmunk .

I rushed to Ms. Daisy to tell her that I couldn't stand Chester anymore and that he's worst when it comes to dancing, but she doesn't listen and just continues what she's doing.

Ugh, could my life get any better.

(AT ABBY'S HOUSE)

"Sky did you know that half of the class ships you with Chester because of that romantic fall" She said.

"Yuck I hate him" I answered.

"Sky don't say such a word remember the more you hate the more you loooooove"

"Abby I cannot take this anymore
why is the world hating me I was rejected by my Ultimate crush, they even given me a chipmunk seatmate that became my dance partner as well"

"my poor Sky what can I do to make you smile hmm let me think ahh haaaa I have bought a mint-chocolate chip ice cream yesterday I know that's your all-time fave, here have some you can eat all you can"

"ohh Abby your the best!"

Did you like the story? If so please leave a heart it would really inspire me to write more.

Please let me know if you find some grammatical errors so I can correct it.
Luv you Hearties
Mechangg ❤️
#happyreading