𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Start from the beginning

"Umm its because I tried to make a conversation with him, you know try making friends but then he rudely replied"

"So what! Who care's and don't talk to me ever again" I explained frantically.

"With that death glares I really wanted to punch him from the back of his ego" I added.

"Really?, He really got more even worse. Oh Sky, I forgot to tell you. she murmured while busy eating sushi rolls.

"That they said to be aware of Chester because he had tons of bad records in his previous school that's why he was advised to transfer to a new, who knows he would transfer here" she said with a worried glare.

" Ugh, I just don't know anymore Abby. I hate him , and the fact that he would be my seat mate for this whole semester is kinda intimidating and kinda freaking me out could my life get any even worse ". I replied while Abby consoles me by tapping my shoulder.

( 2 months later)

Every day I suffered from my intimidating seatmate, not because his bothering me but his fan club is just so annoying. There was one time when it was his birthday, his table was so full of gift, cards and stuff like teddy bears, chocolates, and love letters that there were no space left so they used my table instead.my life went like this on and on from this past two months. This got to be the most annoying seat I have in my whole life.

"Class listen !, next week we will be having a field trip it would be within two days and one night. Mr. Mike announced.

*the class are all excited*

"But wait before that here are some forms so that your parents can approve if they allowed you to go with us in the field trip." Sir. Mike said.

I am looking forward for this field trip and I am very excited since Abby and I love camping .

I was still on my day dreaming mode not so long ago when Chester the chipmunk place a letter on my desk and of course what would everybody do when they'll received a letter, yes your right they will absolutely read it so as a person who is one of the everybody club I opened the letter and saw....

Hi! I am so sorry, promise I will not do it again, will you forgive me?

"Wait, what do you think you're doing ?" He said.

"Umm is it that obvious I am reading the letter that you gave me" I said then smiled.

*Chester hit her head with a book*

"Ouch!, what was that for?" I asked.

" That letter is not for you dummy,
it is for my girlfriend Megan Hwang the girl right next to you, she wanted me to wear a couple shirt with her at the park but I want to make our relationship low key"

"you should've just told me earlier you Chipmunk".

"Umm Megan that Chester wanted you to have this letter"

"oh Thanks Girl"

"Your welcome"
That Chester is really a nutshell he didn't told me what to do with the letter so I just read it and now he'd get angry he is really something else.

(PE CLASS)

PE Teacher "Class Today we will be having our first activity this semester, it is the ballroom dancing so for now you'll need to pick your partners"

"Hi! Sky can I be your ballroom dance partner?" He asked politely.

"Yes James it's a pleasure to have you as my dance partner" I gladly replied.

James is a smart guy and he is always in the deans list, they were rumors that James had a crush on me and of course I don't mind and James is a good guy and he kind of have a same vibe with Steven but he's more handsome.