❛𝐔𝐏𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

The Imoogi was walking back to the company when he sensed someone. Someone who he was waiting for, Lee Yeon. He turned his head to look across the street and found him standing, facing him. A bus drove by and Yeon wasn't where he was standing before. That's when the Imoogi sensed Yeon was standing behind him.

When he turned around to face him. He saw Yeon smiling at him and then suddenly lunging at him. Yeon then teleported them to a scheduled place to talk with him.

"I told you to wait, didn't I?" Yeon said while he had pinned the Imoogi on the wall.

"We finally meet again. How long has it been?" The Imoogi said playfully.

"That rebel jerk told me everything without me hitting him."

"Because I asked him to. So I can meet you here at this hour, just as I wanted."

Yeon nodded his head and then looked at where his blade had pierced the Imoogi. "You're not being killed with a sword." saying that he pulled it out from his body.

"I was wearing a female human's body at that time, but not now."

Yeon and the Imoogi then started to get into a physical fight. They both here equally strong and none had the upper hand. After Yeon punched the Imoogi's face, they stop the fight and decided to talk.

"You are still the same." he said dusting off his shirt. "You are still arrogant. You think the whole world is under your feet, huh?"

"I think you're under my feet at least. I want to trample on you." Yeon said.

"Your brother's, your friend's, your woman's and her parents' lives are all in my hands." The Imoogi said with a smirk which agitated Yeon. "Let me make a reasonable suggestion. Lee Yeon, if you give me your body, I will spare the rest."

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

"Hye Jin-"

"No."

"But-"

"Ji Ah! I already told you that I will help along the way but I won't tell you everything."

"But can't we just skip all the other steps and do the final step? Won't it be easier and safer for us?" Ji Ah argued.

"Ji Ah life is never easy or save all the time. If you don't solve and decide for yourself then you won't be able to learn anything, you ain't develop into the best version of yourself." Hye Jin said grabbing her hand. "Imagine I wasn't here? Or I didn't even know about all this then what?"