❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

Rang and Yeon kept running away from the demons in hopes to astray them but it wasn't going according to the plan. The demons were hot on their trail. They soon jumped over a fallen tree and stopped to catch their breaths but that didn't last long as they started to attack them.

"They continue to revive with no end," Rang said to Yeon in frustration. "Were starving demons always this strong?" he questioned.

"I think we got weaker." Yeon said while cutting the demon's throat.

"What does that mean?"

They continued to kill the demons but more kept on coming. One of them got a hold of Rang's foot and pulled it causing Rang to fall down. The female demon crawled towards Rang and was getting on top of him when Yeon stabbed it in the back and kicked her away.

"Not only the thunder and lightning but rain and wind are also not moving at all." Yeon told Rang as he stabbed yet another demon who tried to get close.

"Your powers are not working at all?" Rang asked in horror.

Suddenly another demon lunged itself and got on top of Rang who still struggled due to him getting weaker. Yeon quickly placed his sword's blade at the demon's throat and slit it.

"Where could we be right now?" Yeon asked Rang.

"Isn't it obvious? It's the forest of starving demons." Rang said in disbelief that his brother couldn't put two and two together.

Yeon grabbed Rang and they both started to run away again.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

On the other side, Ji Ah's team found her unconscious while Rang was found by Yoo Ri. Hye Jin had already told Shin Joo what would happen so he wasn't shocked to see Yeon's unconscious body and just took him and Hye Jin to the snail bride knowing she will do everything in her power to help him.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

Rang grabbed his brother's coat collar which make Yeon roll his eyes. "And this is how you thank me for saving you, huh?" he grabbed the hand which held his collar and pushed him to the side.

Rang sighed and laid beside Yeon, grunting when small rocks poked his body. "What's your trick?" he asked when he got somewhat comfortable.