Maya in mpt

Next morning...

Ks came in hm cabin ..

Jay hind ms..

Hm in her cabin saw ks.. smile broadly..

hm saw around, there was no one.. she held ks hand...

Hm: ☺️ karishma...

Ks: g ☺️

Hm: aapka haath kesaa hai 🥺 pain to nhi hai naa

Ks: nhi haseena... Ab kaafi behtr hai...

Hm: ☺️

Ks: hum zra bahar dekhty hain...

Saying this, she turned and hm held her hand more tightly

ks turned: kia hua haseena...

hm stood: karishma .. aaj k baad kbhi bhi apne saath asa mtt keejye ga... hum pagal ho jaty hain aapko dard main dekh kr.

ks also held her hands..

aap phly shant ho jaiye...... r hamari baat ghoor se sunye plz..

hm: G bolye...

ks: hum aap se bht pyaar krty hain r aap agar humko dard main nhi dekh skti to hum bhi nhi dekh skty. islea ab aap shant ho jaiye r is baary main mtt sochye ku k ab jo hoga bht acha acha hoga hamari life main... humm??

hm smiled and nodded: G ..

ks: ab aap is baary main soch soch kr khud ko guilty mtt keejye.. 2,3 din mn theek ho jaye gga yeh sub.. phr aap dekhye ga yh drd yaad b nhi rhy ga..  acha ab hum chalty hain bahar , thora sa paper work rehta hai hum zra khtm kr k aty hain. ok??

hm: g theek hai...

ks cupped hm face with her injured hand. and kissed her forehead with love..

hm closed her eyes and opened after few seconds.

hm smiled broadly..

ks turned, went out and sat on her desk..

hm took a deep breathe with a smiley face and got busy in her work...

Few hours later,

The grand entrance of a luxurious car commanded attention as it halted in front of the Mahila Police Thana. Maya sat inside her sleek car, her dark sunglasses shielding her eyes from the bright sunlight. As the vehicle came to a halt, her driver swiftly emerged from his seat and hurried over to her side. With a sense of urgency, he opened the car door, allowing Maya to gracefully step out.

She wore a pair of stylish black long shoes that added an air of sophistication to her attire. In one hand, she carried a fashionable handbag, matching her overall ensemble. Her face exuded a heavy attitude, a clear indication that she meant business.

Once outside the car, Maya removed her sunglasses, revealing a pair of sharp, determined eyes. Her gaze shifted towards the imposing signboard of the Mahila Police Thana. Her eyes locked onto the prominent signboard of the Mahila Police Thana, a symbol of authority and justice, capturing her attention. The anticipation and determination were evident in her expression as she focused on her purpose for being there.

As Maya stepped inside the Mahila Police Thana, the eyes of those present were drawn to her commanding presence. She stood at the entrance, a magnetic figure capturing everyone's attention. While the onlookers observed her with curiosity, Maya's gaze was fixed on a particular individual – Karishma Singh.

A wave of anger surged through Maya as her eyes locked onto Karishma. Unbeknownst to others, both Maya and Karishma shared a complicated connection. They both loved Haseena, a situation that had created tension between them. However, Maya, being a cunning and clever woman, concealed her true emotions, refusing to reveal her inner turmoil.