"That's not true." she said to me. "Yes it is because I know you said some weird shit to Jessie and now she can't stand you that boy you was fucking you didn't know how to respect him and then you and Mabu were friends but you just don't know how to keep your mouth closed when it comes to certain shit." I said to her.

"If you know everything that's going on in my life then why are you just now saying something?" she asked me. "Because I don't care for you no more Desiree you just don't understand that the shit you doing is tiring and I'm done with it." I said to her.

"What's going on in here we can hear y'all arguing?" my mom asked as her and my dad came in my room and I'm just trying to figure out why he here so much.

"It's nothing we were just saying how we really feel about each other." Desi said to our mom. "I'm confused what do y'all mean how y'all really feel about each other." our dad said to us.

"I'm telling Desi how I don't want to deal with her anymore because of the shit she does and how I'm not no replacement for when she doesn't have anyone else to talk too." I said to my dad.

"Desi and how do you feel?" our mom asked her. "That since Dani died he doesn't even care for me anymore because all he does is compare me to her saying how she was so much better than me." she said to her.

"Because she fucking was and I promise you if she still was alive that she would tell you the same shit." I said to her. "Darrian that's enough." my mom said to me. "No it's not because she needs to hear everything that I got to say." I said to her.

"So yes Desi that's how I feel and I've been feeling like that but your too selfish to realize any of that because it's always about Desi right it always has to go your way or else you don't like it right." I said to her. "You're acting like you're any better." she said to me.

"I know I'm not but at the end of the day at least I know I'm not a fake ass bitch like you." I said to her. "DARRIAN!" my dad yelled at me. "What papi I told her that she needed to know everything that I wanted to say so I said it." I said to him.

"At the end of the day she's your sister." he said to me. "The only sister I had is dead." I said to him and then Desi walked out the room with my mom following her. "You deadass just said that shit?" he asked me.

"You and mami both told me to never lie even if the truth can hurt someone so I guess she just has to deal with the pain of the truth." I said to him. "Dani wouldn't like that you're acting like this with Desi." he said to me.

"You can't stand here and tell me what Dani wouldn't like if you barely fucking knew her so don't say shit like that to me again." I said to him. "Who the fuck you talking to Darrian because 17 or not I will still beat your ass so don't think that you grown when you fucking not." he said to me.

"Papi can you just leave me alone before we both say something we will regret?" I asked him. "No because you got so much shit to say today apparently so say the shit that's on your mind go ahead say it." he said to me.

"Papi I'm trying to be respectful so stop." I said to him. "Now you trying to be respectful when you was just talking out the side of your neck to me." he said to me. "Because you telling me what Dani would like when you don't even know her for real." I said to him.

"And how are you going to tell me that I don't know my own daughter?" he asked me. "Because you don't know her and if I could get her to say it then I would." I said to him.

"THEN GET HER TO SAY IT THEN DARRIAN!!" he yelled at me. "HOW AM I GOING TO GET HER TO SAY SOMETHING WHEN SHE'S DEAD?!" I yelled at him. "BECAUSE SHE'S NOT FUCKING DEAD!!" he yelled at me.