ꪮꫝ ꪻꫝꪖꪻ'ᦓ ꪀꪮꪻ ᧁꪮꪮᦔ.....

Start from the beginning

" mhay....this is boring." grim said as I found the janitors closest and got out a bucket and washcloths a broom and mop. "well the sooner we get it done the sooner you get to learn spells!" I tell him as I walk to the main street. 'hopefully not to many people are there.'

"Uwaaah~ Amazing. So this is main street." grim said looking around in amazement I to was doing that. 'wow those statues are really big! I wonder why there here though....' I started getting lost in thought. "I didn't get a good look yesterday but what's with the statues? All seven of them look pretty scary. This granny looks especially snobby." Grim told me as I filled the bucket full of water and struggled to move it. 'oh come on! I'm not that weak' I yelled at myself.

"You don't know about the queen of hearts?" Someone says walking up to grim with a smile "Queen of hearts? Is she important?" Grim asked "In the past she was the queen that lived in the Rose maze. She was someone who valued rule and discipline above all. Strict in all things from the march of the card soldiers to the color of the rose bushes. It was a land of madness where all submit to her rule. " The Orange hair guy said as he goes closer to grim. "why you ask? Because or else its off with your head!" he yelled the last bit. "gah! That's terrifying!" Grim responded looking mortified. "It's cool! I like it!" the man said as I finally moved the bucket over. "Nobody would listen to a queen who's nice all the time, right?" He said/asked looking at grim ."I suppose. A strong is better." grim said .

" true.... it's always inspiring seeing people who strong willed." I pointed out smiling at them. "by the way, Who're you?" Grim asked looking at him as he gets on my shoulder. "I'm Ace. Fresh-face first year. Nice to meetcha." Ace Greeted us and smile. "I am Grim. A genius who'll become the greatest magician." Grim introduced and got off my shoulder and points to me. "That dimwit over here is James. They're my henchman." Grim stated looking proud. "Grim....Y/n told you to be nicer to me..." I mumbled as Ace looked at me. " you've got a odd sounding name." Ace stated bluntly. 'wow didn't hold back on that one.' I thought avoiding eye contact. "uh nice to meet you Ace" I said with a smile on my face.

"Hey, Ace. The lion over there with the scar, Are they famous?" Grim asked floating over to the lion statue. 'why did they have to have a lion...' I thought going to the queen of hearts statue and started cleaning the moss off of the statues Inscription. 'A queen who ruled over a maze of roses and brought the rule of law to a chaotic kingdom. Under her strict leadership, no rose was off-color, nor was any playing-card soldier out of step.' I read and quickly pulled out my mirror-phone and took a picture and started to pay attention to Ace and Grim.

"This is the King of Beasts who rules the savanna. However, he was not born to be king, But he took the throne through effort and elaborate planning. After becoming king, he even allowed the loathed hyenas to live in his kingdom without discrimination." Ace explained as Grim looked at it 'oh....that's a lot better then...' I thought when Grim piped up. "Ooooh I Guess he was a rock not held captive by his status!" Grim said as I take pictures of all the seven and get back to work.

"Who's the lady with octopus legs?" Grim asked looking at the sea witch. 'the inscriptions are really helpful.' I thought getting lost in thought as I cleaned I must of blacked out for a bit because I see Grim and Ace at the horned lady's statue. "That's the Thorn Fairy who lived on a mythical mountain. She was noble and elegant, top class in magic and curses, She commanded storms, covered the kingdom with thorns... She could use magic on a massive scale! She could even turn herself into a giant dragon." He said smiling as I get a text .

"Hey heading to Main street now, I left y/n And Crowley because he's showing her where her last class is." I replied with a ok. "Ooh. a dragon! All monsters look up to them!" Grim said smiling "They're all so cool~" Ace said as mike walked over to me. "how's the cleaning going?" Mike asked looking at what I was cleaning. "Good!" I said smiling and he nodded. "...unlike a certain raccoon." Ace states with a amused face. 'oh boy...' "Fghds" Grim made a unholy sound "Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Ace laughed out.