"She's going to be fine, moony" Mary reassured beside Peter. "She doesn't want to go there" Remus responded, lowering his head worriedly.

"Of course she doesn't moony, she's strong and brave, she could do this" James spoke, slightly squeezing Remus' shoulder.

"I know I know, it's just that" Remus said. "Her mother wanted to announce something, it's unusual of her, she usually just sends a howler to Victoria" He added shakily.

"He's right" Sirius chimed in, running a hand through his hair. "That's unusual thing to do of mrs.Greengrass, coming from someone who knows her since he was a newborn" He added, sitting down.

"You don't think that's got something to do with the 'rising of the dark lord' do you?" Marlene questioned, quoting the air.

Her words made the room silent.

"That's impossible" Mary shook her head in denial, and so did Lily and Peter.

"No, s-she's right" James stammered, gazing out. "What do you mean?" Remus asked confusingly. "I heard my mum and dad discussing at dinner, during the summer" James said, finally blinking.

"Something like a war, the dark lord, I suppose, is recruting slytherins to join him" James explained that made the rest of them anxious for their future.

"mostly-" James was cut off.

"-mostly purebloods" Sirius spoke.

"You knew about this?" Marlene turned her head to look at him. "I learned how to snoop around" Sirius shrugged at her.

"Don't get worried guys, I bet it's just a stupid rumor that's spreading around" Peter spoke up, trying to lighten up the mood.

"What if the rumor is right?" Lily asked them, her arms crossed anxiously while Mary stood next to her, silent.

"Shut it! you're making Remus more worried and you guys aren't helping. Let's just wait for Dumbledore to say something about this. Now as long as we can, let's enjoy our life" Mary snapped shakily.

"She's right" Peter agreed. "Let's go get breakfast" Lily suggested, trying to remove the dark lord shenanigans out of her mind.

____

"Going home for Christmas?" A voice of Amos Diggory was heard by Victoria. "Yeah" She nodded, fixing her posture.

"Where's your friends? staying at Hogwarts I suppose?" Diggory asked, starting a friendly conversation.
"Yeah- hey" Victoria looked at him. "Can I sit here?" Amos asked awkwardly.

-unusual for a pretty and popular boy.

"Sure" Victoria replied, gesturing him where to sit. "I just wanted to talk to you, since we haven't talked in months" Amos stated, tapping his fingers on the table that was separating them.

Victoria sat there, waiting for him to speak. "I'm sorry for avoiding you, I guess I felt awkward talking to you eversince the thing at the library happened" Amos apologised, pressing his lips together. Victoria huffed a laugh at him, looking at him as if he was stupid.

"What?" He asked with confusion shown on his face. "It's alright, I mean I would've done the same thing" Victoria sighed. "I forgive you for doing something normal" Victoria smiled at Amos.

"Anyway, what happened with the Ravenclaw girl?"

____

"Sirius! What did you do to my hair?!" Lily shrieked, stomping her feet as she faced the mirror. Hearing Lily's scream, James bolted to the bathroom while Sirius bolted away immediately.

"What happened- oh" James held a hand over his mouth in shock. Lily' hair was orange. Bright, bright, bright orange. "My hair James! look at my- oh don't look at it!" Lily cried.

"I miss my girl" Remus expressed as he passed by the bathroom. Stopping his legs from walking as his eyes caught a strange and vibrant color. "Oh Merlin, that's horrible"

"I KNOW GET OUT!" Lily sobbed, shutting the door furiously along with the muffled voice of James comforting her. "It's alright my love, it'll come out of your hair"

A little bit of backstory, Lily trusted Sirius to cut her hair, a very dumb decision of her.

Though her hair was cut nicely, Sirius accidentally used the shampoo that they jinxed to replace Severus' shampoo to wash Lily's hair afterwards.