Taesan already had a bad feeling about what was about to happen since his last encounter with them, but he decided to be more evasive.

He ignored them and tried to walk past them, but Leehan was quick to grab his arm before he walked any further.

'So, you don't even say hi? That's how it works in the city? Or simply because we're not good enough to talk to you?' he pushed him backwards as he let go of his arm.

'I don't think I'm better than you, quit thinking that.' Taesan replied lowly.

Leehan chuckled, before he walked closer to Taesan. Taesan's heart was pounding erratically as Leehan finally made it to him. Before he could process anything, Leehan grabbed handfuls of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

'If this is about you saying I think I'm cooler than you...trust me, I'm not.' He answered in the calmest voice he could muster. All he wanted was to get out of there.

'It's not just that,' Leehan replied, tightening his grip on Taesan's shirt furiously. 'What's going on between you and Amy-Janett?'

'I told you there's nothing between us...'

A harsh slap across Taesan's face silenced him, creating a loud sound that ricocheted across the room. Even the boys who had not felt the pain could imagine how Taesan must have felt – his cheek was already reddening.

'If there's nothing between you then why did you two almost kiss?' Leehan asked him, wanting him to know that he knew something he thought he didn't. The confused look on Taesan's face made him chuckle then smirk. 'I'm not lying, am I?'

'Who said that?' Taesan slowly grabbed Leehan's hand that was still holding his shirt. 'Please let me go.'

At the corner of his eye, Taesan noticed a familiar face join the crowd. He turned to his left and saw Jaehyun walking closer, and he knew that Jaehyun would be the one to stop the fight. He was already feeling relieved and waited for Jaehyun to say something – but he didn't. In fact, he just watched the two of them.

'You know you don't belong here Taesan?' Leehan let him go, before suddenly throwing a punch across his face that sent him to the floor.

The boys covered their mouths and looked at each other with sheer excitement. It was rare to hear of fights at Green Haven, so to witness one between the boys was probably a first.

Jaehyun folded his hands and watched them, seeming unimpressed and discontent.

'Come on! Let's not leave it all to Leehan!' Riwoo encouraged the others, waving his hand over to them.

Taesan looked up at them from where he was lying, and he felt a familiar dark feeling creeping up inside him. Before he could get himself to stand, other boys joined Leehan as they kicked him on the floor.

Taesan wasn't as worried about the pain as he was worried about the feeling – in fact, he almost couldn't feel the pain anymore as it progressed. The voices of the boys were fading slowly as the feeling grew.

'Hey!' a stern voice could be heard in the distance.

The pain suddenly stopped, and he could hear the shuffle of feet as the boys moved away from him.

'Mr. Song,' Jaehyun was the first to say, looking in the teacher's direction. The boys stood in front of Taesan, blocking him from the teacher's view.

'What's going on here? What are you doing?' the teacher asked with a concerned look.

'We were just playing around,' Jaehyun answered quickly.

Taesan held his stomach painfully, not sure if he was going to be able to stand. The teacher looked around the group, but didn't audit it enough to identify Taesan who was still on the floor. He had so many questions because a group of boys making unnecessary noise seemed sketchy, but seeing that Jaehyun was there, he decided it was probably not worrying. He nodded and walked away from them.

Once they were sure that the teacher was gone, they turned back to him.

'Hey get up,' Jaehyun quickly said to him. 'You need to get to class.'

With his hand still on his tummy, he tried to get up. But the pain was so unbearable that he fell back down again.

Jaehyun offered him a hand, which Taesan hesitantly took. His teeth were gritted in pain and he groaned as he slowly made it to his feet.

'You can't go to class like this,' he quickly said after inspecting his face. He had some bruises on his face, and blood seeping out of the corner of his mouth.

'Yeah, he can't,' Riwoo agreed. 'So, what are we going to do?'

'Go to the nurse's office. Tell her you fell down the stairs.' He slapped Taesan's shoulder with forced friendliness. 'Make sure she doesn't suspect a thing. If this story gets out of hand, then things will get worse for you Taesan.'

Taesan slowly nodded at Jaehyun's suggestion, he really didn't want anything to get out of hand. He didn't want to get in their black book, and he was still confused as to whether Jaehyun was on his side or not. Jaehyun didn't help him, but then again, he didn't hit him either. He was tempted to ask, but he chose to stay silent.

What mattered was that it was over for today, and nothing as bad as he had feared happened – he didn't want the events that had occurred back in his city to occur here as well. He slowly turned around, then started to walk painfully to the nurse's office.

'How was that Jaehyun!? We could have killed that guy if it wasn't for Mr. Song.' Leehan laughed proudly and put his hands behind his head as they walked to class.

'I know,' Jaehyun replied thoughtfully. 'It just doesn't feel enough.'

'Why!?' Riwoo asked in shock. 'He's hurt! He'll probably be in so much pain for weeks even!'

Jaehyun nodded. 'I guess it doesn't feel enough because I didn't put my hands on him, you guys did it all.'

'Because you can't do it,' Leehan looked at him cautiously. He was hoping Jaehyun wasn't about to suggest that he be the one to do what they had just done.

'Or I can do it but someone just shouldn't know about it.' Jaehyun answered and swung the classroom door open.

'Jaehyun, no,' Leehan followed behind him closely. 'If your father found out, you'd be in a lot of trouble. Don't take the risk. We'll do it all for you. If you want it to be even worse than today, we'll do it.'

Jaehyun sighed. 'I'll let you know later.'