Ashtray

"FOR THE BIGGER GIRLS"
Ashtrayxreader Will contain: making out and touching. Maybe some teasing. Will also have some mommy issues

Y/n

Because of ashtrays childhood he's what he is. Fezco has been a father/brother figure while on the other hand he has never had mother that special way. So his mommy issues was over the roof.

Ashtray never liked girls in that kind of way. Or at least the skinny teenager looking girls. The girls with the motherly vibe or looks like big thighs and big hips ,his favorite was boobs. He loved boobs. He also loved to be small spoon.

That exactly what y/n was giving him. With her "overweight" body with big boobs,thighs and hips was so attractive to him. The first thing he noticed when you guys met was your short hair that was tucked behind you ears. Blond and green eyes the whole opposite of his.

And you body was just a plus. The first time you met was when you was going to "his" or mostly fezcos. You walked in with Lexi cause she wanted to talk to fezco. You guys laughed walking in pushing her towards to fezco while you walked looking for cig

In the cashier ashtray was sitting and smoking 🍃
when he started to practice his ghost skills. When you came up with your cigs and a Red Bull. He looked you up and down. Taking in your scent, newly showered and vanilla.

"Hi I would like this please" you smiled big at him. He felt a warm feeling from our presence. "Is this all" he asked keeping eye contact. You nodded. "Okay that will be 13,56 dollars" you took out 20 and gave it to him. Your hands met and he felt a spark not wanting to let go. "Keep the change" you smiled and walked out waiting for Lexi. 

You opened your cigs and out walking was ashtray. "I didn't get your name" he said while walking closer to you. "Y/n , yours?" You put your cig in your mouth and searched for your lighter. You didn't find it. Until ashtray was standing I front of you with his lighter, lightning your cig. "Ashtray, but you can call me ash"

"Oh I'm special to you" you smirked in a teasing way. Ashtrays cheeks heated up and had a red underton.
"I guess from your reaction" you took a blow and continued talking while blowing the smoke. "Can I have your number or whatever"

" yea " he said while giving you his phone. You put down your number. He smiled at you when Lexi came out all blushing. "Bye ash" you said and gave him a peck on the cheek.

You guys had been texting ever since. And hanging out for a couple times but today was going to be special.

Ashtray wanted to se your house so you invited him over. You where for your luck home alone. So you and him downstairs to your room. It was dark because of the led lights and fairy lights lightning up the room. Your queen bed and wardrobe taking up most of the room. Of course I had a tv and a ps4.

"Bro you have a ps4?!" Ash said happy. "Yea I like to listen to Spotify on it" you said shrugging. "Wait so your telling me you bought a ps4 for music, you crazy" he said standing face to face with me. "I'm not crazy but I make you crazy" I said sitting him down on my bed. He looked utterly shocked.

You sat down beside him. "So watch you wanna do" I asked him. "Uhm idk" he said not looking at me. I sighed. "Have you eaten?" I asked him. "Actually no"
He said still looking down. "I can cook for you, if you want?" I said taking his hand walking him upstairs to the kitchen.

I started to look in the freezer and decided to make chicken curry with rice. I make this all the time. Ashtray just stood by watching me. When I was almost done his body traveled behind mine and his hands was suddenly on my waist hugging me.

I felt his head snuggle in my neck leaving a few pecks. I turned around after I turned of the heat of the food and gave him a real look. My hands was behind his neck and suddenly our lips met. In sync of our body's our lips moved. He never went in for the tongue so I bit him in the lil to make him open his mouth. He did shocked after my bite.

Our tongues fighter for dominance but I won. He started to get sloppier so I decided to kiss his jaw down to his neck. Getting my hands under his shirt feeling his abs and perfectly shaped v line.

He whimpered when I went right over his boxers with my index finger. I quickly let go of him and took plates and glasses to set the table. "You ain't going to finish" he said stunned still standing where we stood. "Nah I'm hungry ain't you"I said putting food on the plates.

"More food or?" I asked him for his plate. "More please" he sat down at the table. We started to eat. And we got tired so we walked down to my room again. I layer down while he just sat in the corner of my bed. "Oh ash come here" I sad softly opening my arms.

He looked confused but lay down beside me. I hugged him which made him lay on top of me. I started to massage his scalp with one of my hand while the other was just laying in a hugging manner on his back. I looked down on him when I saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"Ash baby what is it" I said worried. He snuggled his face further down my chest to hide. "I never had a real cuddle before" I felt sorry for him. " you never had a mom" I asked softly. "No" he answers with a quiet voice.

I just hugged him tighter and sooner or later he was asleep.

____________________________________
Request pls I don't know what to write