Fearless Pt. 2

(Royal Rumble 2024)(Knoxville Tennessee) 

JBL: The Following Is The Womens Royal Rumble Match, Eliminations Occur When A Superstar Is Thrown Over The Top Rope With Both Feet Touching The Ground.

(Bianca's Music Hits) 

JBL: From Knoxville, Tennessee She Is The Longest Reigning Raw Womens Champion Bianca Bel-Air.

(Charlotte's Music Hits) 

JBL: From The Queen City, She Is The SmackDown Womens Champion Charlotte Flair.

(DING DING DING) 

Char: Bianca Me And You Should Team Up For This As Both Raw And SmackDown Womens Champions!

Bianca: Ok Im Trusting You 

(3...2...1..BUZZER) 

(Lacey's Music Hits) 

Bianca: Eliminate Her!!

(26 Entrants Later)

Micheal Cole: Who Is The Last Entrant?

(3...2...1...BUZZER)(Sasha's Music Hits) 

Char: You Got This!!, Throw Me Over The Top Bianca!

(Bianca Eliminates Charlotte) 

(Sasha And Bianca Fight For Over 35 Minutes)

(Crowd BOOS) 

(DING DING DING)

JBL: Here Is Your Winner Of The 2024 Womens Royal Rumble Match And Is BOTH RAW AND SMACKDOWN WOMENS CHAMPION.........

(Hotel Room) 

Char: Hey Bianca?

Bianca: Yea? 

Char: I'm Sorry About The Rumble.

Bianca: it's FINE WHEN I SEE SASHA IM SMASHING HER FACE IN 

(Turns On Raw) 

Sasha: I'LL FIGHT ANY WOMAN BACK THERE 

(Becky Lynch's Music Hits) 

Graves: THE MAN IS HERE ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!

(10 Minutes Later) (DING DING DING) 

JBL: Here Is Your Winner And New Undisputed Womens Champion BIG TIME BECKY LYNCH!

Becky: With Elimination Chamber Around The Corner, Im Defending This Title Inside The Chamber, Welcome To The Road To Wrestlemania!

Stephanie McMahon: Don't Worry Becky I Know Who All The Challengers Are!

Stephanie McMahon: You Will Defend Against Everyone Shown Here!