Explaining!

Heyy I'm gonna need anyone who reads this comment your name please or just message me if you wanna be a character but I need to know your names for dedications!!!! Now to the moment you've been waiting for...... Explaining! Hey I also am gonna change Teddy's name to Ariana or Jazmyn(jazz-men is how it sounds when said) let me know which please!!

Teddy's P.O.V.

Umm talk about awkward there has been silence for a few seconds before Justin turned and walked out along with a very mad and frustrated Perrie,Jade,Jesy,Leigh-Ann and James. Then Harry being moody said:

"What's there problem?!?" I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I tried finding Justin but he was too busy flirting with Selena, my best friend from when I was younger, and she was blushing at something he said.

"Justin!" I yell over to him from the middle of the hallway.

"What!" He yelled angrily at me while he walked to face right in front of me.

"Look if you want to know why harry said he was my boyfriend then here it is" I said preparing for this in my head. "Me and harry were secretly dating behind Louis' back." (bro code also when harry said the whole boyfriend thing he whispered it to her and Justin heard)

"Well then why would you date him behind Louis' back? Were you dating him too?"

"What?! That is so wrong! Louis is dating Eleanor! Why would you suggest that? He's my brother for crying out loud! You're just sick!!!"

"I'm the sick one? I'm the sick one?!? What about you you were dating two pop stars! AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!"

"Well for your information I thought I broke up with Harry!!! WHEN HE WALKED OUT ON ME ALONG WITH MY BROTHER AND 3 OTHER BEST FRIENDS!!!"

"Look teddy I-"

"No you didn't know and you will never know it until it happens to you!!! One day when the person you thought loved you walks away from you!!!"

"Teddy-" I cut him off again.

"No you're gonna be just like my dad!!! The next thing I know is that you're gonna hit me!!!" I screamed tears running down my face.

"STOP!!! You need to stop thinking I'm just like him 'cause I'm NOT I will always love you whether you pick me or harry ok?"

"Ok. I love you too."

"Well then I guess we're over?" Harry said from behind us. CRAP!!!

"Well harry look I love---"he cut me off.

"You know what I'm happy with her now and yes it is-----"

Oooh who's Harry's new girl well if you want to be Harry's girl inbox me or comment and I will give you the part! But you need to leave a description of what you look like or what you want to look like. If and only if you match the description you get the part. Please include name! Oh and StarCrossedHater i dedicated this one to you! also everyone check out her amazing books such as Ready or Not and Separated At Birth (Collab With xxPorceilin_Dollxx) who also gets a dedication in the next chapter! Also sorry for such long notes but i am obsessed with the whole cup song thing and found this amazayn girl who did this video!

XxArixX