#8

Few hours later, hyunjin slept on the ground while crying he woke up by a ding that indicates the operation went successful, he heard door opening he got up and quickly fixed himself up and ran to dr shaking him and pouring questions all over his head

Hyunjin:- *shaking dr* pls!! Tell mE HE IS FINE!! TELL ME NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM!! HE IS FINE RIGHT!!!! IS THERE SOMETHING SERIOUS?!?!!

Dr:- *smiles* Calm down Hyunjin felix is fine,

Hyunjin:- *he hugged Dr tightly* thank you Jin hyuNg!! THANK U SOO MUCH😖

(the dr was none other than jin, the dr who always treat hyunjin's injury, he is cosuin brother of BOGUM
Jin:- *smiles but soon it faded away* Hyunjin i wanna talk to u abt something important

Hyunjin:- *confused* What is it hyung?

Jin:- *Sigh* Felix is fine but his condition is still not good, we found soo many sleepin pills in his stomach.. There was several cuts on his hand, seeign his state i couldn't help but feel numb but i stayed strong for you and for him... *teary eyes* i really dont know what happened between both of u but.. He loves u soo much hyunjin..
He always used to tell me on call how his date went with u, how much happy u made him, u were the reason for him to smile... U were the person who mad ehim overcome his past, u were the one who was always there to wipe his tears, then now why u are being with the reason of his tears... U both are like my brothers only pls.. Take care of him hyunjin *holds hyunjin hand and kept his head on hand* pls hyunjin...

Hyunjin:- *Tears falling continuously he realised the blood he saw on felix's arm everyday was the blood of cut :) *

He really couldn't believe he hurted felix without knowing the truth..

1 hour later jin allowed hyunjin to visit felix

Hyunjin went inside and saw wires connected to felix.. His eyes became teary regretting everything he did and said to his LOVE...

he went and sit on visitor chair, he took felix hand in his and started caressing it..

Hyunjin:- *smiled through tears* u must hate me now right.. I dud so wrong right, u were innocent all the time how can i hurt an innocent angel *bitterly chuckled* we promised to hear eo out no matter what situation it is but i
was the only one to break the promise.. :) instead of hurting u i should've been by ur side but.. I gave u more pain hehehehe i am sorry my love bogum sended the clear version of video and.. U were right *voice cracked* Tha-t gu-uy wasn-t y-ou... *burst out crying*

Felix:- so u found out truth huh..

Hyunjin:- *looked up* FELIX!! U ARE AWAK- *about to hug him but felix stopped him*

Felix:- get out..

Hyunjin:- i.. I am sor.. Sorry.. I regret -

Felix:- I SAID GET OUT!!! U DONT KNOW WHAT I SUFFERED ALL THESE MONTHS!!! U DONT KNOW HOW MUCH U HURTED ME!!!! AND WHY U SAVED ME HUH!!?!??!?!? U COULD'VE JUST LET ME DIE *took out all the wires that were connected* U!!! *POINTED INDEX FINGER ON HYUNJIN* FUCKING GET OUT OF THE ROOM!!! AND NEVER TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!!!!

Hyunjin:- *tears falling continuously and he went out of room slowly*

As soon as hyunjin went out felix sat on bed slowly and started crying...

Few mins later jin entered

Jin:- Felix.. Baby u ok?? 🥺

Felix got up and ran to jin and hugged him tightly.

Felix:- *crying badly* I still love him hyung...i still love him but what can i do.. He hurted me soo much.. *hugged more tighter*

Jin:- *caressed his back* Dont cry baby... Everything will be fine soon i promise... Give urself some time to heal.. Love yourself first before loving him again.. Give him also some time.. He is also suffering,

Felix:- No HYUNG!! HE AINT!! ONLY IF HE WAS SUFFERING OR I MATTERED TO HIM HE WONT HURT ME AT FIRST PLACE, 😖

Jin was loss of words he really dont know what to do now felix and hyunjin both are like his own brothers ..
On the other hand hyunjin is crying his heart out punching and kicking wall...