Chapter 2: Leon's invitation

Seikatsu woke up late that morning, an usual habit since two years, when she ended her trip of adventures and after defeating the Champions from Indigo League until Alola's League, but as she had no one who could endors her she wasn't able to take part at the Gym Challange, but she wasn't interested in it anyway: during her visitation of Galar alongside grandpa Drake, Seikatsu managed to obtain some Pokémon, like a Morgrem leader of an Impiediemps' gang, which decided to follow her as he was sure that with her he could find new interesting challenges, instead of staying inside the Glimwood Tangle; then she found a little Toxel, a Rookidee, a Hatenna and a Galarian Yamask. Moreover, despite of all her Pokémon, Morgrem voluntarily chose to not evolve. Also, during a visit to Professor Magnolia, she was given the opportunity to choose a starter of Galar, and Seikatsu picked up Sobble. Seikatsu got up from the bed, occupied for the most part by Zoroark, sprawled out on the bed in starfish style, snoring loudly, with the head that was dangling from the bed and slime that was falling from his mouth. Seikatsu was hugging Banette like a plushie, meanwhile Latios had given up on sleeping on a soft carpet, although Seikatsu's bed was a canopy bed, there wasn't space enough for him, and also due to Zoroark that besides talking in his sleep he kicked too. Zoroark had learnt talking from Banette, and since he was able to do it, both of them never stopped to make mean comments and annoying Seikatsu, as both of them hated staying inside the Pokéball. Seikatsu got up, trying to not wake up her inseparable friends and went to make her coffee. She looked at herself in the mirror: she had two pitchblack eye-bags, a tired look and also done with the world, her long brown and straight hair was messy and indecent, even though she had undercut shave as a compromise to change hairstyle, without giving up on having long hair and that was on the same line as her alternative outifit style, which made her appear as a Dark-Type Trainer. It wasn't her main Type, it was her third one, but at the same time she was fine with that:"Gnnn... What an indecent hair! I wonder where is Bisharp... I don't remember if he's at Ten Carat Hill in Melemele Island, or if he has gone at the Vast Poni Canyon with Kommo-o... Damn, where has he gone?" Seikatsu yawned with the same grace as a Hippowdon, then she left the bathroom to go taking her coffee cup, black and powerful, according to face a new day at the Exeggutor Island: since she had ended her adventure that took eight years, Seikatsu moved in the wild Alolan Exeggutor Island, a little far away from Poni Island, after being allowed by the wild Pokémon also thanks to their Dragon-Type that made possible to build a friendship with each other. Seikatsu took her coffee and her Rotom Phone, with a black cover obviously, and she sat on the balcony outside her bedroom, paying attention to not waking up her sleeping friends. Seikatsu stayed outside, looking at the horizon, drinking automatically: she was twenty years old, she was an affirmed Dragon Master, but she had retired from Pokémon battles because she thought that in eight years she had lived everything that a person could experience in the arch of an entire life: she threw a punch on Kyurem's snout because it was exaggerating, leaving both Reshiram and Zekrom dismayed and disconcerted, even if they asked her help; she had obtained total respect and dedication from Giratina and Yveltal; then she saved her region with Rayquaza's help, showing to be the only one person able to be listened by it and activate its Megaevolution; then the four Guardians of Alola chose her to take care of the Cosmog destined to become the next Lunala and so on, everything seasoned by her, alongside her Pokémon, who was beating up the grunts of evil teams that wanted to mess up with everything. Seikatsu wanted peace, so she decided to get settled in a little island of Alola, as it was the region that she liked the most, because she thought that was the most beautiful among the one she had visited. Moreover she allowed her Pokémon to choose an habitat where they could stay, so they could come and go to her whenever they wanted to, training themselves like they wished to. Seikatsu lived mostly at night than during the day, as until dawn she took part at the joyrides with her Dark-Types Pokémon for the most part, or maybe she had her night flights in the starry sky of Alola with Latios and other Pokémon able to fly. Despite all, the quiet and the calm atmosphere had become really boring, and by the age of twenty she found herself with hallucinating dark cycles in Pangoro's style, without knowing what to do with her life, even though she got settled and lived alone, but she felt that something was missing.