Lies

Ni-ki was consistent  Rank 1 having the highest honor since grade school and he was perfectly maintaining this grades as well as his image towards other people. He was born from rich family, where he could have any luxury he want.

But is that really the case?

Ni-ki has two siblings, one sister which is 6 year older than his age and a half brother who's 2 years younger his age. His mom  had died when he was 4 years old hence his father decided to marry again. Same year his mother had died, so Ni-ki was a little bit upset with his father but he didn't  show it. His older sister has her own family now, living separately from them . Thus, Ni-ki only lives with his father and half brother until he was in Junior High. Since he decided to rent an apartment closer to his school and live independently when he enter Senior High.

Today he was in Twelveth grade and will graduate in Senior High school soon, and he Must be the top when he do. Ni-ki was very keen on his actions in maintaining his very beautiful image to the students, and people who surrounds him.

You might be wondering why? But Ni-ki wants his father to choose him as his successor on his big businesses and not his half brother, because since that child had come to his life, it became a competition. As in everything. This explains why ni-ki was very competitive in every way. Which he is glad anyway since his Father was able to recognize all of his hard works and achievements in school. He was one step away to his goals.

What bad could have happen?

Flashback

His breath was getting heavy, sweat dripping from his temple and his hands are shaking while he answers the entrance  examination from the prestigious college he is applying to. Surely when he will graduate college from this school so much would looked up to him in honored specially his father. He wants to get in, purely with his hard work.

However two months prior to the entrance examination Ni-ki was fooled by one person he met online, that guy introduced  himself as one of the passer from that college last year  presenting credentials, Ni-ki  with impulse immediately believe those, hence he avail those copy of reviewers, according to him those are prospective questions that may appear this year. 
And those set of questions was the ones he focused on reviewing.

Day of examination

"Fvck! Fvck!!! Fvck fvck !!!!! "  Ni-ki curse himself  gripping on the pencil he's holding. he want to scream in angered because of the situation he was in now.  The questions are very much different on what he was reviewing. He knows he's smart, but he don't trust himself enough to answer those. And he knew in instant that he was screwed. So  immediately after the examination, he looks for the where about of the proctor who facilitates them earlier.

Ni-ki plans to bribe him, this was his last straw.

- -

Next week , short break has ended, classes resume, Ni-ki happily enters the campus with a huge smile on his face. Bunch of student's keep on congratulating him because he was the only person among who takes  in their school that had passed the entrance examination.

The night before that his Father  prepared a fancy party for his another achievement.  Nothing couldn't be happier for Ni-ki that night.

-end of flashback -

Hello there! Just to clear, everything on this fic was purely fictional and came from my imagination. Nothing exist in RL.