Lovebug

I don't have the fonts app cause it annoys the shit outta me but the love bug will be in this but not in bold :)

Y/N's POV

I woke up on the couch still but a blanket was over me.

"Um, narrator? Are you there? If so, did you put this blanket over me?" I asked, sitting up.

"Why yes I did my dear" the narrator said, making me blush a bit.

"Did you just call me- never mind, thanks" I smiled and tried to exit out the door and I kinda just ripped the door open.

"Where are you going~?" He asked, making me shrug.

"Why don't I take you to my office? Then you can see what I'm like?" The narrator suggested and I looked up, nodding slightly as I was teleported too a slightly dark room with a LOT of cameras.

"Why hello Y/n" the narrator said and looked at me, his suit was pink.

"Oh my fucking god" I laughed and walked on up to him.

"If this bug dont leave him I'm gonna break this whole ass game" I smiled and I saw the narrator walking around and his suit went back to normal.

"Y/n? Why and how are you here?" The narrator asked, grabbing my shoulders.

"Well what id call the love bug took over you" I smiled and looked at him.

"Oh my, are you alright?" The narrator spoke, smiling slightly.

"I'm fine" I smiled, trying my hardest not to blush.

Narrator just smiled and hugged me as tight as possible, I flinched a bit, I was craving a hug though so I instantly hugged back.

"Y/n, do be careful if whatever that lovebug is, do be careful because I haven't seen it before and I don't know if it is away" The narrator smiled at me.

He teleported me back to continue the story and I did, I went in the secret elevator or lift, whatever the fuck it's called and I just laid down on the floor and listened to the music.

Then a random burst of energy came to me and I had the urge to dance so, I did, I could hear the Narrator giggling.

I kept dancing and I laughed with him, the music was catchy, like really catchy.

"Wait, do you have the adventure like music? If so could you please play it, that song is so catchy" I asked and smiled.

"Um I can find it" The Narrator said and a minute later, the music started playing and I began dancing yet again, I could still hear the narrator laughing.

I began hopping around in a circle, dancing and smiling, clapping my hands and laughing.

A while past and I left the lift, realising I had my phone and there was multiple miss calls from my mother.

"Shit! Hold on Nar my mum is really pissed off" I yelled and called my mum back, luckily I had reception.

'Y/N L/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU I CAME TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOU WERENT THERE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU' My mum screamed and I sighed mentally.

"Ma, I'm away for a while, and I'm twenty three, you dont need to know my every location that I go to, I live alone, literally and I'm going away for a while!" I defended myself and sighed.

'WELL I AM YOUR MOTHER AND I DESERVE TO KNOW YOUNG LADY' My mum yelled.

"IM NOT YOUNG MA! SO FUCK OFF!" I yelled, I didn't want my mother being so overprotective, I didn't like it.

"Are you alright Y/n?" The narrator asked and I sighed again.

"Yeah I'm alright" I smiled and hung up on my mother, putting my phone in my pocket.

We continued on and I eventually started to get hungry I shrugged it off though, walking around.

Everything went on as normal, me and the narrator spoke for a while and I just ended up laying down on the floor, sighing for a long time.

I stared at the ceiling and hugged myself kinda.

"You okay?" the narrator asked.

"Yeah, kinda wanna go home but at the same time, I don't cause I'll end up alone again" I sighed.

"Well, I could come with you if you'd like?" The narrator suggested and I shrugged.

"Maybe, but won't the game be abandoned?" I asked.

"I have prerecordings of me so the game will continue" he said and I nodded.

The place filled with smoke and I was back on my chair, I smiled, I then spotted the narrator on my bed.

"Good to see you again" I smiled, looking at him.

"Good to see you to Y/n" the narrator smiled and I hugged him.

I gave him some pjs, I had spare male clothes in case and we hopped in my bed and I popped on a movie for us both to watch.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and eventually we both fell asleep

😉