"Oh, I want to go first! Sventlana, number one champion!" SL shouts. 

"Oh, my dang ears!" C interrupts. "Fine, lets play Guno." C says.

"UNO!!!" All of us shout. 

(Now, back to Mike.)

M's POV:

As I watched Total Drama's best moments, I still kept an eye on the girl's bag. I'm a man of my word! I couldn't imagine what important items could be in there, and I don't want to be the cause of everything bad! I couldn't keep in Mal, and that's already bad. So, what would happen to me if someone loses their bag and it's my fault! Well, that won't happen... right? Oh my goodness why am I so paranoid!

Finally, after a long time of watching her bag, she finally sat down. She held a (drink) and a (food). A perfect combo if you ask me! 

The took a quick sip from her (drink), and then she glanced towards me. She looked away for a second, then her eyes bulged. She turned her head super quickly, and she asked me a question, still in awe.

"Hey... you look like Mike from Total Drama! Are you him?" She asks.

"Oh! Yes, I am! You... recognised me! That's cool!" I replied. 

Cool? COOL? Why did I say COOL? Its a fan, and i'm saying cool! Wow, me. I know it's not a big deal, but still!

"Could I Maybe get an autograph and a few pictures? You're one of my top 3 favorites!" She asks.

"Oh! Yeah, sure! But... what should I sign?" I replied. I start to look around. Then I see her receipt! I could sign that!

"How about that receipt of yours?" I recommended.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" 

I started to sign her receipt. And, for a plus, I even gave her mine. She looked like she was about to explode! I'm happy that a fan of mine is happy. I took a few pictures with her, and I had a chat with her. She recorded a video of both of us, and she seemed respectful of boundaries and personal things... unlike some other fans. She smiled the happiest smile I've ever seen on a fan, and this made my heart jump. I haven't been so happy ever since the breakup.

I had a happy life with Zoey. Everything was going great, until a box fell on my head. And it wasn't a light box either. It was a box full of pots and pans. Then, I was kicked out of control, and Mal came back once again, with all my other personalities. First, I was scared, then confused, then I had a moment of realisation. I told Zoey, and she seemed ok with it. But, she never knew that Mal was back. He was stronger than ever, leaving me out of control for 3 days! Then, it became official. No, we did not get married. We more of... broke up. So, I've been a bit sad. Ok, i'll stop lying. I was really sad. Depressed, even! But, I have to keep going. And, making this fan happy made me happy, too.

After seeing her, I decided we could become acquaintances. We could chat occasionally, and hang out. She seemed happy with that, too. So, we both went home, and it was finally alone time. Well, for y/n at least. I still have my personalities to deal with, so I went to sleep to talk to them.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Oh, hello mate!" 

"Hello!!"

"Yo."

"Hey, boy!"

Then, I hear a voice from the darkness.

"Hello... MIKE..."

Oh no. It's Mal. I need to deal with this. After such a good day, I don't wan't him ruining everything!

Y/N's POV:

EEEEECKKK!!!!! I JUST GOT THE SIGNATURE OF MIKE!!!! TWICE!!!! I COULD PRACTICALLY BURST THROUGH THE ROOF LIKE I'M SVETLANA!!! YAYAYA!!!! 

I looked through the video we made, and I played it. Im jumping up and down!! 

(In video)

"Hey, guess what?! I'm with MIKE! Say hi, don't be shy!"

"Hey, y/n's phone!"

"Oh my goodness Mike!"

"I said hi though, hahaha!"

I kept playing the video as I pranced around my room. I wanted to rocket to Mars and back! I got TWO signatures of his name, 4 pictures, and a video!!! We even exchanged numbers! We talk now! Even though we're acquaintances, that's still better than not seeing him at all! 

Screw him being my 3rd favorite! HE'S NUMBER 1!!!!

Thank you for reading the first chapter! I'll be releasing more soon! For now, read my other stories if you'd like!

(WC: 1352)