Hiruzen did just that. His eyes widened. He looked the same as Naruto and was A rank. "Wait flash? Does that me-." "Yes, I learned my father's jutsu," Naruto confirmed.

Hiruzen couldn't take it anymore, and got some more weed. "Is that all?" Hiruzen asked tiredly. "Yes, but please don't tell anybody else. I thought I should tell you since you are Hokage and that masked man is dangerous," Naruto said. Hiruzen nodded. "Well, the Genin exams is today, in one hour, good luck." Naruto nodded and did a Wind Release Body Flicker out of the Hokage's office.

Meanwhile Hiruzen went back to his porn. 'Yep, just a normal day.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto appeared in front of the door to Satsuki's apartment and he ringed the doorbell. "Yeah yeah" he heard her voice say. After a few seconds the door unlocked. "Okay what the hell do you wa-," Satsuki caught herself when she recognised who was standing in front of her. And it irked her a bit that she had to look up, but either way her face turned crimson.

"Good morning, may I come in?" Naruto asked. Satsuki nodded slowly her onyx eyes bug eyed as  Naruto walked past her, sitting on a chair. He smelled ramen cooking on the stove and began drooling. He hadn't eaten that godly dish in a year. Satsuki made her way into the kitchen and said, "You should shower or something, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."

Naruto nodded and went into the bathroom locking the door behind him. He took of his clothes and went in the warm waters which soothed his body. It was quite sore after yesterday, taking out six B rank missing nins is no easy task.

When he finished he decided to just put on a pair of boxers since he didn't have any clean clothes left. 'Oh god kit, you might kill her,' Kurama said making his presence known in Naruto's mind. 'Hm? What do you mean?' Naruto asked as he exited the bathroom. 'You know what, I'm just going to sleep,' Kurama said fed up and went silent.

Meanwhile Satsuki was about to dig in to her food when she saw Naruto come out the bathroom, and immediately her breath hitched, and she could feel blood coming out of her nose and her rushing to her face. His muscles were sinewy and like it was sculpted by God himself. 'Oh my god, oh my god what do I do!' she thought inside but outside she remained calm trying her best not to stare as Naruto sat down to eat his pot of ramen. Yes pot, not bowl.

A smile formed on his face as soon as the broth touched his lips and within seconds, the pot of ramen was devoured stunning Satsuki. "My clone is at the Academy correct?" Naruto asked. Satsuki didn't know if to look up or keep eating and decided for the latter. "Yes, for some reason even though the exam starts in one hour."

"Okay well I'll do some training want to come?" he asked. "Don't have to ask me twice," was Satsuki's replied as she finished her food. "Touch my shoulder," Naruto said standing up.

Satsuki's face once again was crimson red. "Wh-what? You're going like that?" she asked incredulously. "Well yes, I don't have any clean clothes, I'll just clean it at the river," Naruto said.

Satsuki accepted this reluctantly touched his shoulder, kind of excited at that prospect, which made her blush even more. They Body Flickered in an open field in the Forest of Death and got to training.

Naruto summarised that Satsuki was mid chunnin level having mastered a multitude of Fire Jutsus and mastered her clan's Intercepting Fist. They had also learned she had lightning as an elemental affinity in previous years and trained in lightning Jutsu. In the process of their training she had also unlocked the three tomoe Sharingan.

After some spars they decided to head back home and change for the exams. When they were ready Naruto said to Satsuki, "Go without me, I'll be there soon."

Burdened With Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें