chapter 1: a New hope

Narrator pov

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ....

Episode IV

A NEW HOPE
It is a period of civil war.

Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil galactic empire.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the empires ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia and Princess y/n race home aboard their starship, custodian of the stolen plan that can save their people and restore freedom to the galaxy ....

                        Y/n's pov

Me and leia picked out and saw R2D2, but we quickly hid and I saw R2-D2 come in the room.

I put in the plans into R2-D2 and started a message with my sister Leia by my side.

I looked at R2-D2 and started after I was done I looked around and quickly stopped and sent R2-D2 off and we went to hide.

I looked and saw C-3PO but I took my younger sisters hand and we left.

We then hid together but we saw the stormtroopers.

I held my sister close and try to keep her safe as she held onto me.

I smiled but quickly held my gun close and picked out as I looked at them with a serious face.

There's one set for stun spoke the stormtrooper.

I shot at them and he fell and i took my sisters hand and ran.

We got hit and we fell to the ground unconscious.

She'll be alright inform lord Vader we have a prisoner spoke the stormtroopers.

                        R2-D2 pov

I moved fast to get out of here but C-3PO was trying to stop me.

Hey you're not permitted in there it's restricted you'll be deactivated for sure spoke C-3PO.

I looked at him as I got in there.

(Beep blip)

Don't call me a mindless philosopher you overweight glob of grease now come on before somebody sees you spoke C-3PO.

I went in but looked at him.

(Whistle blip blip)

Secret mission what plans what are you talking about I'm not getting in there spoke C-3PO.

But then a shot was taken and scared him and he ran in.

I'm going to regret this spoke C-3PO.