Extras : 2 Zhan Yu, Lu Bai and Babies (After Life)

Start from the beginning

After staying at home with the elders and the child for more than half a month, Zhan Yu had to go back to work.

After not returning for nearly half a year, Zhan Yu looked at his workplace that had changed quite a bit and couldn't help but be filled with feelings.

Life after returning to work was naturally busy.

Sometimes, Grandpa or Weng Yinlin would take care of the baby, but most of the time he was looked after by Bai Ning and his husband.

It didn't matter how busy was Zhan Yu during the day, he would still try to get off earlier so he could come home to see his child.

As time went by, the little one got used to this and would stick to Zhan Yu as soon as he saw him, just like in the beginning.

Just like when he was sleeping, he definitely needed Zhan Yu to hold him and to coax him to sleep.

Lu Bai had a lot of complaints about this. "He's a boy but he's so needy!"

Zhan Yu rolled his eyes at Lu Bai but he didn't plan to talk to him.

Gradually, the differences between the two on them on the education of the child grew more obvious.

Zhan Yu loved the child, and he would feel very sad if the child so much as fell down or bumped into something.

Lu Bai however on otherhand, was the reasoning type. "Things like these are inevitable as the child is growing up. The more you worry over him, the more spoiled he'll become."

On the other hand, Lu Chenan had good eyes. He had already figured out who cares for him more. Every time Lu Bai kept that straight face on, he would seek Grandpa Lu for help or get Zhan Yu to back him up.

Lu Bai felt very helpless about this too.

On this day, when Lu Bai returned to the room, he was surprised to find an extra small figure lying in the middle of his large bed.

Lu Bai hesitated for a second and asked, "Is the kid sleeping with us?"

Zhan Yu was humming a little tune to coax Lu Chenan to sleep. Seeing that he had finally fallen asleep peacefully, Zhan Yu quickly eyed Lu Bai, motioning him to keep quiet.

Lu Bai raised his brows.

Oh, has his own status already fallen to this level?

...

This weekend, Lu Chenan began wailing early in the morning. Zhan Yu seemed to have heard the noise as soon as he woke up and immediately sat up in bed.

When he heard the noise, Lu Bai also woke up and saw Zhan Yu holding the baby. So, he said, "He might have wet his diaper."

Zhan Yu had a look and saw that it was really so, so Zhan Yu quickly changed his diaper. After Zhan Yu finished changing him, Lu Bai handed over the milk powder.

As soon as the little guy saw that there was milk to drink, he sucked on it vigorously, taking mouthful after mouthful without stopping.

Zhan Yu reached out to nudge the bridge of his nose, laughing, "What are you in such a hurry for? Nobody's going to snatch your milk."