Prologue

The sun goes down- Heat rises from the grasses, Into what should be a moonless sky. This hour, once again, the dry river brims With a night that needs no current To move west to the sea.

-Gary Soto

╔═.✾. ═══╗
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀
𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰...
𝘚𝘌𝘔𝘗𝘐𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘕𝘈𝘓!
╚═══.✾. ═╝

Leaving home was hard, especially when you're told you're never going back. Elizabeth Kennedy felt this way to an extreme extent, she never wanted to leave her beautiful home in France, but her mother insisted on moving, for her father.

Her father, Thomas Kennedy, had grew up in the small town called Avonlea, It was a quaint little place, everyone was nice for the most part, gossip spread like wildfire at times, and the children seemed to be nice, I mean if your not a shy and reserved kid like Elizabeth.

She liked to keep to herself most of the time, it had always been that way, even in France. The girl never went and ventured out with the other children at lunchtime, she'd simply be at her desk with her sketch book and pencil, sketching away her thoughts. So moving to the small town seemed scary to Elizabeth but also relieving, for she wouldn't be around as much people that occupied her France hometown. She'd be able to stay in her mind, learn how to work on the farm with her father, and most importantly continue to bake the best cookies with her mother.

That's how she hoped it all went, but a year after the Kennedy family moved to the small town, Thomas, ended up dying at exactly 2:40 am from a stroke. Elizabeth hadn't known tell 7 that morning, she wept and wept when she found out as hours and hours went by, wailing for her father. Waiting for his warm aura to enter the little brick home again... it never came - coldness over took its place, sadness over took for years, warm tears were shed from his loving wife and daughter.

All of Avonlea saw the two Kennedy's less and less around the town.

Tragedy was a hard thing for all - Losing a loved one was hard for all...

But it simply allowed us for new beginnings - after all, do our loved ones really leave us? No, They hide in shadows, watching us through our lives.

---------------------

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰...

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓽

𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘈 𝘚𝘒𝘖𝘝𝘉𝘠𝘌 𝘈𝘚