Tae; yes!!...now...cut call and complete your works okay!!.....when I come there I need all work completed understand!?"cold tone"

Officers; yes mam!!!

Tae; hmm!!

Officers; jai hind mam!!

Tae; jai hind!!

They cutted call tae put her phone on table and look at her family! Who was smiling proudly!!

Tae; why are you all smiling!?

Hobi; nothing just feeling so proud of you!!

Tae; really?
"Chuckled"

All; yeah!!

****

Jungkook; oye bale bale!.oye Shava shava!
"Doing bhangra"

Jungkook; I finally got her number!.. I'm so happy!!
"Dancing"

Loud music was on in his room while he was dancing crazily...as he finally got his wifey's number!

Jinnie; KOOKIE PLEASE LOW MUSIC!!
"Shouted from downstairs"

our bunny boy didn't hear...Jinnie again shouted but kook didn't hear!.. Jinnie groned getting annoyed by loud music!!

She walk upstairs!.....she enter inside kook's room and saw him dancing crazily!...she angrily stopped music!..and stand there while crossing her arms and leaning on door!

Kook stop dancing when music stopped he truned around and saw his mom was standing there while glaring at him

Jungkook; "gulp" w-w-what happened m-mom?...why d-did you stopped music!?

Jinnie; how long I have been shouting! Low music low music!! But you.... you're not even listening!!!

Jungkook; sorry mumma!.. forgive your bunny for not listening to you
"Puppy deo eyes with pout"

Jinnie; "melted like chocolate" aww my honey bun!...you don't have to say sorry!!....I understand you're so happy that you got my daughter in law's number that's why you didn't listen!!
"Smile and walk towards kook"

Jungkook; I'm seriously saying!..if there is any best mom in the world's award...no no..best mom in universe's award then definitely It will guess to you!! You're best mom!!

Jinnie; "smile and cupped kook's face with one hand" not just your mom kookie! all moms are best

Kook smiled and hug his mom..Jinnie smile and hug him back! Both back away Jinnie peck kook's head and went in living room as they have to do prepration as Kim family will come in evening soon!!

----

Tae; ahh what should I wear!! "Frustrated" I don't have any good clothes"whine and pout"

Kim brothers look at tae with"are you serious" face!...it was evening now!.. instent of getting ready! They're helping tae in choosing her dress but from 50 minutes she is whining that she doesn't have good dresses!!

Rose; are you kidding me bear!.. your whole closet is filled with beautiful and pretty clothes
"Done face"

Lisa; right!!

Tae; ohh really!?...then say which of my clothes is PRETTY and BEAUTIFUL!?

Kim brothers get up and open tae's closet!..tae look at them!..... they take out tae's all dress and stand infront of her with dress's

Soobin; now say which one is NOT good!?

Tae was speechless...she dont know what to say!....as her all dresses was so beautiful!!