Start

Far into the future year 2099, omegas, alphas and betas coexist. Many knew there routine in society and knew how to act however there some that will act special. These special class will act outside there class and be ridiculed for being different. Like alphas wanting to be pinned down by an Omega, betas emitting a omega smell, omegas acting violent. Yet nobody expected a "broken" one, a term used very loosely and a rare case for many in the science field.

If the person was a person with power and wealth this term would be kept under the table but those that aren't lucky are ridiculed by society and shamed for being "broken". Many will kill themselves or be used as a toy but now in days there's rehabilitation programs to help the "broken".

___________________

Miguel had not been pleased to hear that he has been assigned to a new omega partner. As a peak alpha, he knew that his characteristics were both highly sought and needed in this field for tough cases, but he had never been truly suited for companion work. He was too coarse, and impatient; it was unsuitable for the often damaged inpatients they received, especially when they had an attitude. So why was he given this omega?

To Miguel, his work behind the scenes at the facility, as manager and supervisor, was much more valuable. But as the case may be, there simply was no other alpha available to take this case. And this pissed him off, like there's been many omegas just looking for him, to breed with them or be there love partner in which many occasions he had to call security or be escorted to his car. Or even move to a totally new area. Hoping for the best he sighed and groaned before grabbing the file left at his desk.

He looked down at the files he had been given, for an omega named (Y/n). It had already been listed in file that the stay would be long term, but did not list specifics on why they had been admitted in the first place.

Often, omega facilities were used to brutalize omegas into submission, forcing alphas to bond with them during their heats in order to make them compliant, before releasing them back into society. Alchemax often got short term stays from patients forced in by people who did not realize that was not how they operated. Alchemax worked on rehabilitating each individual, in whatever direction that the omega needed personally, and without force when necessary. In a world where omegas were dehumanized, Alchemax attempted to be progressive and change those ideals and beliefs with being the third choice for many omegas that fell into societys hand.

Walking down the hallway Miguel groaned for he didn't know what to expect, a stalker, a omega in heat or just a omega looking for marriage. Opening the white door he entered the room which had blue walls and wooden tile floor with a simple white bed on the corner of the room, a nice small nightstand and lamp was provided. Upon entering Miguel glanced up as the new omega sat on the bed just drinking a cup of tea. Miguel surprised put out his hand to shake. “Hello welcome to Alchemax, as I can see your name is (Y/n) right?".

(Y/n) put her tea cup down before looking at Miguel "yes that's me, and who might you be?" replied (Y/n). Standing up straight Miguel spoke in a sharp and no-nonsense tone "I am your companion, Alpha Miguel O'Hara. You will speak to me when I address you and you will address me using 'Alpha'." He leaned forward and locked eyes with (Y/n), his gaze intense and unwavering. "Now tell me why you're here and what you expect to gain from your stay at Alchemax".

(Y/n) sighs before replying "I should address you as "Alpha", correct?". Miguel replied "Yes and only as "Alpha" this is for your benefit if you ask why". (Y/n) nodded before replying "I-im here to learn how to be an Omega". Miguel taken by surprise replied with a "what?". (Y/n) just smiled before replying

"For I'm a broken one"