Friends with your crush

Y/n Pov

I just sat there staring at her,I couldn't believe the new information that I had just figured out.My bully-the girl who hates me for even breathing,was in my dreams and was the queen!!!!!.....well that explains the deep voice,tall figure,long black hair and so on. 

"Y/n"
How could it be?

"Y/n!"
No there must be a mistake

"Y/n!! I am fucking talking to you!!"
Yuqi *Scoffs* no way she hates me,how tf will she be obsessed with me?

"Oh my fucking god this girl is deaf."

"I know right she has no idea."

"Ugh thats it!."

*SLAP*

I looked up with my glassy eyes and saw Yuqi staring at me with anger and a little regret?

"Listen.when.I.talk." Yuqi's voice was cold and deep,now I'm sure that it's her.Yuqi has never ever done anything like this before,yeah sure they pull my hair,push and trip me but never so severe like a slap.I looked at the rest of her group and  they were just as shocked as I was they even had a tiny bit of sympathy for me just a bit.Gasps were heard from all of the students,I felt embarrased,sad and hurt...my cheek was probably red and mabe even has a mark.I tried to stay strong but I couldn't help it my tears just came out.I was a sobbing mess and Yuqi just stayed on me staring at me.

"Hey what are all of ya'll doing here-oh my god!"It was Yuna,the Head master's right hand also my crush.She pushed past the crowd and made her way towards me.She pushed Yuqi off me and held me in her arms.If I wasn't in pain I would be smiling right now.

"Alright thats enough everyone go to class and you five go to head masters office now!"She yelled at them making sure that they knew she was serious.But before they could go Yuqi took a glance at me then left.

"Hey you ok Y/n?"I looked up at her as she pulled up to stand and ofcourse she was taller than me and she had the perfect grades not that I don't have good grades,I do and I make sure that they are all  in the 90's and 100's...but yeah anyway back to listing:,hair,smile and so on.

"Yeah I'm fine I guess." I mumbled  out quietly while looking down as I feel my cheeks get hot.

"Hey don't look down,here lemme see your cheek."She said while lifting my cheek up with her curled up index finger.She took about a whole 3 minutes the examine my cheek that Yuqi had slaped.

"Well it's red for sure that must've been one hard slap,don't worry I'll make sure that they all pay." Omg ahhh she cares for me eekkk!!!(A/n:Well Duh it's her job dummy!)(Y/n:Stfu don't ruin my moment.")

"But for now lets go to class." With that said she walked me to class.
Just before we reached class she held my wrist and turned me around 

"Hey Y/n I notice that you don't hang out with anyone why?"

"Well because I don't want anyone to get hurt."

"What do you mean?"

"Well something like this happened a few years ago and my friend tried to defend me but just got hurt so hurt that she had to change schools."

"Oh sorry well then I'll be your friend and I'm not scared of Yuqi besides she can't do anything to me."

"Su-sure."

Well this was fun to write since seeing I have had a similar experience to this😏
Did your crush ever do anything to you like this????