"Who is it?" Tara asked but no response from Sam.

"Why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?" Ethan asked

"You got to keep up, my dude."  Anika said

You sighed and went to yours and Tara's room too tired for this shit.

You laid down going on your phone and watching some videos when you heard the door from outside open and closed.

"Fuck" you thought to yourself and got up. No sight of Tara and Sam. "Where'd they go?" You asked.

"Their going to the station." Quinn said. You nodded and left the room and saw Sam and Tara walking away.

"Tara, Sam. Wait!" You said running after them making them stop and wait for you

"What are you doing here? You get back inside." Sam said

"And leave you two alone? Fuck no" you said making Sam sigh knowing there no changing your mind.

Just then Sam's phone rang and the caller ID was.. Richie.

"What the fuck." Tara said.

"I never deleted his contact. This is coming from his number" Sam said.

"Don't pick that up. Just let it ring." Sam did the opposite.

"Who is this?" Sam asked.

"I want you to think long ang hard about whether you really want to do this. Because the last two people that fucked with us ended up dead."

"So what? You're protecting us now?"

"You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, asshole."

"You better watch yours."

Just then Ghostface tried to stab Tara from behind but Tara elbowed him in the face, and pushed him to the bikes

You three got to a store that was open asking for help. Ghostface then got to the store and stabbed two guys making some people run out.

"Hey!" The cashier yelled with a shotgun pointing at him. He shot but missed.

"Go out the back!" He said

Sam tried to open it but it was lock. "Keys! We need your keys!" Tara said

The cashier tried to get the keys off his pocket but saw Ghostface behind him from the mirror.

Ghostface stabbed him in the shoulder, then grabbed the shotgun, shooting the cashier dead.

The three of you hid and kept quiet. He kept shooting things around you but missed.

Tara was hugging Sam in fear. You got a empty can that was on the floor and threw it the opposite way catching his attention.

You crawled further in the isle the two followed.

You saw Ghostface from the crack of the shelf and so did Sam. Sam pushed the shelf onto Ghostface making him feel to the ground

You three ran out just when you were outside the police were there.

You three were at the station being interrogated by Officer Bailey. Quinn's dad.

"This was found next to the body at the apartment crime scene. DNA said it belonged to somebody named Richie Kirsch. Does that ring a bell?" Officer Bailey said.

"We're familiar with him" Sam said.

"But the one that attacked us had a different mask on. It was kind of more beat up. Like it was older."