'But I have to hold it in!'

'What is with that bastard again'

Jiyoung watched him silence before breaking the silent atmosphere.

"Jiwoo"

"Yes?"

"Have you heard of the name, Kayden?"

"What?!"

Jiwoo, Kayden and Inhyuk looked at the female in shock. Inhyuk's gaze was on Jiyoung as she looked at Jiwoo.

'Why is the chairwoman asking about Kayden all of a sudden'

A bead of sweat ran down Inhyuk's cheek while Kayden was alarmed as he looled at the female.

'Did she feel what Jiwoo used at the end was related to me? I didn't think anyone would notice since it was a small amount. Jiyoung Yoo, she's a lot more sensitive than I thought'

"........."

Jiwoo couldn't answer as he looked at Jiyoung. It was quiet for a moment before Jiwoo answered.

"Who. Who is Kayden?"

Yeah, pretend your dumb for a moment.

"You really don't know who Kayden is?"

"Yeah, its a name I never heard of before... "

"....."

Jiwoo was sweating as he felt a bit small in Jiyoung's gaze.

"I see.. May I ask.. "

Her gaze moved towards Kayden who flinched.

"What is the cat's name?"

'This woman does she suspect I'm Kayden?'

He thought as he himself began to sweat a bit as he looked at the female.

"N-Name? His name is Ka.."

Jiwoo paused as he swallowed a lump in his throat.

"Ka?"

'Oops! That was close! I almost said Mr. Kayden's name'

"Ka"

"Casein Nitrate"

Question marks appeared beside Inhyuk as he blinked.

'What the heck'

Jiwoo sweated profusely when he heard Kayden's annoyed and offended growl.

'Oh.. very original'

Inhyuk thought as he gazed at the chonky cat with a small blush. Meanwhile, (Y/N) wheezed. The said female was òn the hospital's rooftop, eavesdropping on what was currently happening.

"M-Milk bombs! Hahaha!"

'What the hell did I just say?'

Jiwoo was speechless at himself, he was sweating under Kayden's now murderous aura.

"That's a unique name. But it also stays by you not like other cats"

"R..Really?"

Let's just say the three were stuck listening to Inhyuk's rant and fascination about cats for an hour.

***

Jiwoo was sweating buckets as Kayden's tail swished left and right in front of his face. Kayden was lounging on the headboard as he looked down on Jiwoo's sweat covered face.

"Yo, Jiwoo. What's with the name. Casein Nitrate?"

"I.. I'm sorry. I couldn't think of a name, phonetically starting with "Ka""