9

"I don't fight in tournaments because when I fight a man for real, I don't want him to know what I can do." - Ned Stark, Game of Thrones.

Year: 126ac

Location: Winterfell

House Stark versus House Stark.

The Battle of The Bloodline.

200 soldiers stood behind Terrick Norrey on the hill. Terrick had since got off from his horse and stood still.

Brandon had done the same after getting tired from sitting on his horse. 1 thousand men standing behind him.

Another thousand in the West.

Another thousand in the East.

2 thousand on the North side of the wall, waiting for the signal to surround whatever was left of the survivors.

The Men waited for Terrick's signal.

The Sun, no longer being at its highest, is now near its end.

Terrick turns to face his soldiers. "For those of you who wish to return home, do so now. There is no shame in running. All of you came to support us. Support House Stark in winning back their rightful home against the traitors!" No one moved a muscle. No one dared to. "May the old gods and the new be with us at our side!" Terrick takes out his sword. "For Winterfell!"

The Men shouted back in support.

Brandon and the men behind him did nothing as they heard the other side cheer.

"Archers!" Terrick shouts. "Loose!" Almost every man aimed forward.

Brandon watched as the arrows were falling from the sky

Brandon watched as the arrows were falling from the sky. Brandon shouts, not once being hit while a few got hit by not putting up their sheilds.

Terrick and his men ran forward, swords at hand.

"Charge!" Brandon yells out. The Men ran out and soon collided with the rest.

On the West side, another 200 had secretly been sneaking up and taking down one at a time. Once one man was spotted, all had fought in the forest, throwing fire bombs made from White Harbor.

 Once one man was spotted, all had fought in the forest, throwing fire bombs made from White Harbor