Fun Before the Concert

Okay. Just a warning. This is smut. And if you don't know what that is. It's basically like reading porn. Correct me if I'm wrong. This is girlxgirl, so if you don't like that you can press your home button :)

Please be 13 or older. If not. Thats fine because it's your life so I shouldn't tell you how to run it...

Anywhoooo.... Enjoy!!! (;

-

"Hey. Selena?" you question Bob, the now very familiar security guard. You have been to Selena's shows at least 15 times now.

"Go straight. Should be the 5th door on the left sweetheart." He responds.

"Thanks Bob." You hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

You find the door and open it.

"Knock, knock. " You peep your head in the door.

"Hey babe!" Your girlfriend says coming towards you. You open your arms hugging her around her waist.

"Hey baby." You say planting a kiss on her lips. She smiles.

She steps out of your grasp amd walks towards the mirror. She's messing with her hair.

"Babe you look fine. " You giggle sitting on the green leather couch in the room.

"You're only saying that cause I'm you're girlfriend. " She sighs. You shake your head walking towards her. Grabbing her hair you move it to her right shoulder.

"Selena Gomez, you are beautiful. I don't know how I got you to say yes to be my girlfriend." You place a soft kiss on her neck. "I love you." You place another kiss. And another one.

"(Y/N).." she moans. You smirk knowing you found her sweet spot.

Your tongue does small figure 8's. The you graze your teeth over it. Repeating the action earning small moans from her.

You pull away seeing the purple shade is already forming.

Reaching to her panties. You feel an wet patch on them.

"So wet are we. I can't let you go out like that baby." You say seductively in her ear. She lets out a small moan.

You remove her tight. Skinny jeans along with her panties.

"Open your legs for me beautiful. " she does what she's told.

"You like?" She asks.

"I love." Placing your head in between her legs. You take one long, slow lick from her slit to her clit. Her hips buck forward. "Mmm, so sweet."

Wrapping your lips around her clit. You're tongue flicks it repeatedly. "Uhhh- (Y/N). Right ther- ahhh!"

"Mmmm" humming around her clit.

"Oh my god. Baby don't stop!" You look up to see her eyes shut and her biting her lip.

Your tongue slips into her by suprise. "Fuck!!!" And with that she comes in your face. Liking her clean and with her shaking.

"Mmm baby your turn..."
-

HAHAHAHAH SORRY I HAD TO CUT IT OFF!

Part 2 cuties?