airport & arrival

We had finally arrived to the airport after what felt like a million years with the two childlike adults that drove me there. "So your flight arrives in about forty minutes, so for the time being lets just shop a bit!" My mom squealed while dad and I starred at her like she ain't have no head. Her favorite thing to do, raid gift shops. Two good things came out of my parents traveling a lot. 1) I was alone at home. 2) gifts. They've been to so many places I can't even count. Dubai, Brazil, London, Korea, Eygpt. You name it they've been there. But mom, mom was a gift shop fanatic. It got so bad she got kicked out of the JFK airport for buying basically the entire shop! "Take care of Michelle while I'm gone will you Toa?" I asked my pops as we followed her from a close but safe distance. They let me joke around and call them by their first names but I didn't do it to often. "Of course I will sweetie. Besides you and sho, she's all I have." My dad explained and pecked my forehead. I could tell just by the way they looked at each other, they were madly in love. I only wish to find that one day.

"Last call for flight A-35 for Japan!" The over head speaker spoke. I was ready to go but being the mom she is, she was giving this long ass speech on airplane safety like I'm not gone hear the same one on the plane. "-and just remember to call us as soon as you get there and when you get in the car with your uncle. Also remember that we love you so much sweetie." Mom finished and pulled dad and I in for a hug. "Okay I love you too and ill make sure to call u when I'm with Sho!" I waved as I trailed along the sea of people that were also bording.

____________________________________________________________________

11 hours later

"We are now landing in Musutafu, Japan. I would like for everyone to be seated and for all passengers to have their seatbelts on. I hope you had a wonderful experience and thank you for flying with Delta Airlines." Finally, the flight was over. I got my luggage and exited off the plane. I got my suitcase and began to look for uncle sho. As I was getting ready to call him from nor being able to spot him, I spotted a scuffed up yellow sleeping bag walk up to me. "Uncle Sho?" I stared at him in disbelief. He looked like he hasn't slept in days and his hair was a little disheveled. "You look..-" "Aht. I know I look like shit kid" he said as he unzipped his little cocoon. "I mean I was gonna say a little too comfortable but yeah you look like shit." I chuckled a bit as he side eyed me. "Your lucky I missed you kid, now lets go home" he hugged the side of my head. "HEY HEY THIS IS A NEW WIG OLD MAN!" I tried to pry him off but he eventually let go and we began our walk to the car.

We had finally arrived at his house and it was real nice not what I expected coming from the homeless looking hobo of my uncle. But seeing and knowing that he was a pro hero gave my some hope.

 But seeing and knowing that he was a pro hero gave my some hope

outside of the house

Living room

Kitchen

Dining room(idk I js feel like he would have a lot of warm browns and greens in his house🤷🏾‍♀️)

Dining room
(idk I js feel like he would have a lot of warm browns and greens in his house🤷🏾‍♀️)

"This is really nice sho I'm in love with the green" I explained as I walked through the rest of the first floor. "Thanks kid, I didn't want everything to be all black, so this was a nice touch. Well why don't u go unpack while I start cooking?." I look at him with a small smirk. "Ooo you cook zawa?? Since when?" I asked while I grabbed my bags. "Not really. I dabble not anything too fancy of course. Your room is up the stairs and take a right all the way at the end of the hall. Don't worry im all the way at the other end. I'll let you know when dinners done." He spoke. As I walked up the stairs, I noticed all the pictures he had on the walls leading up to the second floor. There were pictures of me growing up, him and my dad as kids and now, my parents wedding, and a group photo of what looked like his students. Hm blond ones kinda cute.

As I opened my room door I immediately knew that I wasn't gonna have to redecorate at all. Previous to me moving here, my mom shipped all my decorations here so i wouldn't have to do it here. Honestly I was conflicted on I should but im actually glad I did. My music posters and photo wall was all here. As if they js copy and pasted everything.

Pic of your bed, lounge area, bookshelf, and desk