Chapter 4

I wake up from my sleep I have work today at the diner I don't think much of what happened on my birthday night till I'm dressed it all rushes back to me I haven't had much time to process any of it oh my god did I just do that? I barely have time to think I have to get out the door before I'm late to work. I drive to thé dîner i work at it's an old timey one mostly old people come here to remind themselves but we get a lot of collage student who just wanna drink from our bar. I hear a ding on my phone it's derricks dad ~hi darling I'm sorry for Derrick if he's giving u any trouble let me know I hope u liked last night~ I reply « thanks » I can't believe i had sex with my boyfriends dad This is crazy. A table is done with their food I walk over to clean up there plates when I see something out of the corner of my eye, actually it was someone he had blonde hair shorts and a white top he looked a little familiar "y/n" how did he know my name? "Yes?" I ask hesitating "you need to know something Derrick is cheating on you I can't keep it from you the guilt is eating me alive-" I cut him off. "I know" I say "oh really?" He replies. "We broke up yesterday who cares anyway it's fine" I say the boy looks guilty and then confused "you broke up yesterday then why is he saying he brought u a vacation to the Bahamas he said it was a birthday present?" What why the hell is he telling people that? "No he didn't." I say. What is This dude planning..

I finish my shift and walk out of the diner getting in my car to drive back home I get a text from him reading ~hello darling we haven't talked much sense that night why don't you come over to my house I have a  surprise~ I blush at his text I wonder what it could be I swing by his house and Nock on the door. He answers "oh hi uhm I actually was wondering if u wanted to come with me to my work i thought I could show you around" he says smiling down at me "yeah I mean sure I don't have anything planned" I say trying no to sound too excited. We get in his car it's extremely nice. "You know those people have you working far too much at your job" he says he looks a little nervous "whatever pays the bills" I say chuckling. He puts his hand on my thigh carefully going up and down with his hands, I try to not focus on how nervous it made me while looking at the road he slowly moves his hand father up hovering under my area. "I'm almost there darling I assume you've seen this place before-" he says as if hes trying to tell me something he's not saying he made it sound so seductive. "Oh yeah it's pretty" I say, he starts to curl his fingers slowly on my thigh I felt his hand move like it was ready to finger me "stop teasing me.." I say quietly half hoping he wouldn't hear "what did you say darling" he asks "nothing it's nothing" I say "tell me what you said" he says in a firm voice he didn't sound angry just so firm and demanding  I couldn't say no  "you uh keep doing that and gripping my thigh. Your teasing me" I say "oh darling do you not like it? I apologize I just wanna touch you so bad I can stop-" I cut him off "no  no I didn't say that" he looks confused his expression changes from confused to a slight smirk he grips my things again and runs his hand up my arm I didn't even notice we were in the parking lot of his company he leans in I felt his hand brush against my area "oh darling I can hardly wait to hear your moans but we're here" he says kissing me on the cheek and getting out of the car with me.

I walk into the building it's huge and it smells like a 5 star hotel everyone's mood shifts noticing the boss is here I can notice people doing there job faster and putting on a big smile. He walks past them and goes into the elevator with me "I'm on the top floor we have a bit of time" he chuckls a few others get into the elevator with us it is quite packed a lady in front of me backs up and I get pushed against him "I- uh" I mummer. He looks just as nervous as me but he puts his hand on my waist "are you ok darling?" He asks i turn my head I can see his eyes he looked like a lost puppy i could just melt when I see them "yes" I say I was so nervous I didn't notice the buldge in his pants up against me "I'm sorry darling I'm just worked up -" he whisper in my ear "it's ok!" I say trying to keep my cool. The women steps off so we have more space. We make it up to his floor finally and I see it everything is so gorgeous I sit down in his office on a couch "wow this is so big" I say "yeah I like it I'm glad you do to" he chuckles I see him walk and ask someone for Champaign is this his work or a yacht party I feel so spoiled. "I hope you like it darling" he gives me one glass and sits on the couch with me "oh yes" I reply