Nemesis (Part II)

Start from the beginning

"My own spark has changed." Dinobot mused. "It feels, at last, complete." inspecting himself as if he is in a crisis.

"Dinobot..." Grimlock muttered.

"Yes, the destruction of Rampage, no doubt." Megatron flippantly dismissed "Bring us around. Vector 6-2, on the double!" he ordered.

Primal regrouped with Tigerhawk.

"We didn't even scratch it." Tigerhawk admitted.

"No scrap, you didn't prick the ship." Bulkhead pointed out.

"Quickly, go to your fellow Maximals. Prepare them." Tigerhawk suggested. "If Megatron destroys the Ark and its occupants, history, as we know it, will unravel."

"You can't stop that thing alone!" Primal protested.

Prime sighed. Many times had he witness friends sacrifice themselves for him for a chance even if they would lose their Sparks in the end. "Sentinel..."

He remembered how Sentinel sacrificed himself to save his in the end while he was wounded.

"Perhaps." Tigerhawk admitted "But it is my destiny to try. I will hold the line here. Go!"

Seeing that he already made his choice, Primal sadly departed back to Maximal Base.

"Operation: Eternity? What the heck is that? And how come I never heard of it?" Rattrap moaned while packing inside the Ark.

"Can we discuss this later, Rattrap?" Rhinox barked while lifting a crate much bigger than he is.

"Come on! Boss-bot calls up with his gears in a grind, and suddenly I've got to pack up my Pred parts collection? Man, you know how many pieces of Waspinator I've got?"

"Rattrap, we may have to move the Ark." Rhinox stated.

"What?!" asked the audience.

"Wha-?"

"They're going to what?!" gasped Sideswipe.

"Move the Ark?! Are they going to commandeer the Ark?!"  Ratchet asked.

"It may seem they are. Because it may be their only option left against the Nemesis." Prime replied.

"But what about Tigerhawk?! He can take that thing, right?!" Warpath said.

"No, he may not be enough against the Nemesis, Warpath." Prime replied.

Tigerhawk, alone casted forth a storm of lightning that weakened the Nemesis.

"Failure on three primary circuits.  Power cells depleted. Weapons off-line." Dinobot announced.

"Blast that Tigerhawk!" Megatron cursed. "My forecast was for clear sky all the way back to Cybertron!" once the sky was clear enough he saw Tigerhawk defiantly standing against the Nemesis. 

"A brave stand...and noble." Dinobot acknowledged.

"Ah, perhaps." Megatron sneered, then ordered "Computer, divert all available power to primary weapon and give me target lock."

The Nemesis' systems complied as Tigerhawk prepared a beam containing the might he had, then it fired. Yet it was much stronger than Tigerhawk's, so even if he had the might of the Vok... the Nemesis' firepower was much more than he can take.

Tigerhawk ultimately perished.

"NO!!!!" Air Raid, Bumblebee, Smokescreen and Cliffjumper shouted.