Feral Scream (part II)

Start from the beginning

"Which means that Cheetor will be a threat to both Maximal and Predacon alike if he cannot regain his senses." Prime stated.

Bumblebee was terrified.

In the Darksyde, Megatron and the Predacons heard the roars of the creature that attacked him and his minions.

"That sound...I've heard it before."

When the ship's sensors picked up the sighting of said creature, Quickstrike pointed out. "Well, someone's out for a little moon-light stroll. At Mach 2."

"And that someone... is familiar." Megatron brought up the scratch scars on his body. "Zoom in and magnify."

When it complies, it analyzes the creature.

"A Transmetal II!  As I suspected." Megatron realized "That meddling feline destroyed my system AND improved himself in a process!"

"Improved?"

"That creature is mine...Bring him in!" Megatron commanded.

"For experimentation, it seems." Knockout stated.

The Dinobots scowled.

Elsewhere, the mutated Cheetor wandered about in a remote cave, where he began to collect his thoughts... "I... I must..." and reverted back to his Transmetal I self. He woke up the next morning.

"What? How did I get here? Repaired?" He even checked that he was also completely repaired as well. He also began to remember his nightmare...

".. ugly creature!"

"No! It didn't happen!" Cheetor gasped, frightened. "Couldn't have! What am I?"

"So it seems the mutation he goes through also clears away any of the damages inflicted upon him from that incident. Fascinating." Perceptor stated.

"What's happening to me?" Cheetor asked himself, terrified of what he'll become.

"You're changing, Cheetor. Into something you have no control of." Prime stated.

After Silverbolt returned to Maximal Base empty-handed, Blackarachnia asked "Any sign of our Tabby?"

"No. Not so much as a whisker. Your... concern... does you credit." Silverbolt replied.

"I'm full of surprises." she replied off-handedly.

"Great. Neither of those junxies found Cheetor in their turf." stated Smokescreen.

When they returned, Rhinox asked "You found nothing?"

They both shook their heads. Cheetor was nowhere to be found in their sectors.

"I was up close an' personal with that freak-bot, and I am tellin' ya: Spots is spare parts!" Rattrap stated.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT! HE'S STILL ALIVE! WE KNOW HE IS!" Bumblebee angrily shouted.

"Don't give up so easily, Rattrap." Primal objected. "So far we've found nothing. What that means, is open to interpretation."

"Well, if you got a theory, I'm sure we'd all like to hear it." Blackarachnia suggested.

"No, not till I'm certain. Now get some rest, all of you, We'll resume the search in two cycles."

The Maximals dispersed to their quarters, leaving Primal alone.

"Replay security hologram, section 0058 to 0063."

The security hologram relayed the incident that nearly got Rattrap killed. "Freeze hologram..." once it stopped, it revealed the mutated Cheetor attempting to run out.