Feral Scream (part I)

Start from the beginning

"That core... that must be some kind of experimental device the future Megatron used for the creation of the transmetal raptors that attacked those children before." Shockwave stated "Interesting... transmetal is a concept I've not engaged before."

"Would you be interested in it now, Shockwave?"

"Indeed Soundwave. But further study and analysis is required for this Transmetal project I've been looking forward to. There, upgrading our chassis is necessary."

Megatron was skeptical.

Cheetor tried to dig out Primal from the pile he accidentally created and dodged when a shot from Depth Charge broke the pile, allowing Primal to breathe more easily.

"Hey, take it easy with the power pizzas!" Cheetor shouted, despondent that such a blast nearly killed him.

"Almost like when Red Alert tried blasting Hot Rod for giving away their position." Bulkhead stated.

Again, Prime was silent.

"Looks like you have trouble." Depth Charge replied.

"Megatron and Waspinator." Primal stated.

"And Rampage?"

"Er, no... We'd have remember him." since Primal remembered that Rampage was not with them by the recent time they were attacked by the Predacons.

"I don't think Rampage was there with them, ray-boy. Chill." Jazz commented.

"I've tuned my scanners to his spark. The reading is this way!" Depth Charge departed to the mountains where their spark is spotted.

"That's the halve of Rampage's spark you found." Ratchet pointed out.

"Wait! You are not to engage them without back-up! Do you hear me? Depth Charge!" yet the latter was already gone by now.

Cheetor helped Primal up on his feet. "Big water-bat totally shined you!"

"Seems to be a trend." Primal groaned then snapped to Cheetor.

"He's never going to let go of what Rampage did to him, is he?" Bulkhead stated.

Bumblebee shook his head. "You put your leader in that rock pile."

Knockout feigned being offended "Talk about trends! I should make my form of social media as the humans call it now."

"You put that protoform at risk, Cheetor!" Primal berated.

"Wha-? I...I was trying to save our circuits!" Cheetor naively explained.

"Even so. We don't trade one life for another!"

"But it was a blank. Even if Megs is able to fire it up, it's just gonna be a Pred!"

"I can see, how that might make sense, but right now, Cheetor, it's innocent! I'm going for repairs. You get some back-up, then assist Depth Charge." Primal transformed to his vehicle mode then departed, too heavily damaged to continue the mission by now.

"Convienient. No bot would to be insane enough to continue the mission while they're heavily damaged at first glance." Megatron commented.

"Backup... uninstall that." Cheetor disregarded. "No matter what some people may think, this cat can handle a situation."

The Autobots were skeptical.

"Just like these knuckle head-plates." Arcee pointed out to Smokescreen, Bumblebee and Cliffjumper.

They were embarassed at the mere mention of it.

"You couldn't handle Primal's situation while he was buried under rock, kitty." Knockout derided.