Rang in 23/ Yeon X Rang

Start from the beginning

Lee rang is seeing all the photos.

Yu-ri: I'm feeling bad that you forgot me. Anyways congrats that you got someone to love.

Lee rang nodded. Yu ri smiled. "You are still cold. Same Lee Yeon...I missed you so crazy". He hummed.

Lee yeon haste into the house and hugged Lee rang. Also, he proceeded and gave a kiss in his cheek. Lee rang pushed him away. "yah!!!"

Lee Yeon smiled and held his shoulder. "Rangah, I missed you after leaving. Hey...my brother! I'm so happy to see you again!" Lee yeon kept hugging him.

Lee rang: but I didn't missed you. The real Lee Yeon in 1938 is being cheesy. I can't handle him. It would be nice if you both exchange the era.

Lee Yeon smiled. "Aish...do you love me that much? Na Sarang-"

Lee rang stopped him to say Saranghaeyo. "Dakcheo"

Lee Yeon: why my brother came here?

Lee rang sighed. "It's not because I missed you. Just, I wanna see your present life. Hyeong..."

Lee Yeon is jumping in the excitement. "Hyeong? Nice to hear"

Yu-ri exclaimed. "When did you both understand each other? Unreadable foxes!"

Lee rang and Lee Yeon: Don't intrude!

Yu-ri sighed. Shin Joo pulled soo ho and Yu ri out. He smiled and closed the door.

Lee Yeon took Lee rang outside. They were going to different places and sharing different memories.

Lee Yeon called Ji ah. "Jagiya, Mianhae...Lee rang came to see me. So, I'll be hanging out with him"

Ji-ah: Lee rangah? Wow...take care of him and quench your missing feelings.

Lee Yeon: nae...

He hung up and ran with Lee rang to the amusement park.

He took care of his little brother. They enjoyed everything and finally Lee rang have last half an hour to leave. They were eating a great meal.

Lee Yeon kept eggs for him.

Lee rang is eating fast: These foods were awesome. Lee Yeon, can you pack some more for me? Lemme take this to Yeo Hee.

Lee Yeon smiled and hummed. He became emotional. "Like kids coming to visit their grandparents in holidays, you came to visit me when the door is open. Will you come next year?"

Lee rang nodded. "I'll come for this food. Not for you"

Lee Yeon smiled. "yah, I feel like a good brother. Next year I'll prepare a birthday party for you. Since, I didn't thought about your feelings. Rangah, I am going to miss you"

Lee rang smirked. "Don't be over. I'm not dead. Keep this in your mind. Now, I'm going to leave. Annyeong..."

He sent him with a smile. Lee rang and Lee Yeon finally in a good understanding. Lee Yeon waits for him by seeing the door...

***